Playtoy

As we were driving, I saw someone tailing us in the mirror. "Amy, six o'clock," I said before making a right turn. She adjusted the mirror and looked at the car behind us.

"Some guy with lavender hair and another with black hair," she reported. She pulled out the file on BTS as I continued to drive.

"Do we know them?" I asked her.

"No, but these boys do," she said gesturing to the sleeping boys in the back. "Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok from the inner circle of BTS," she said flatly. I sighed with frustration. "What do you wanna do?" she asked, throwing the file onto the floor. I looked at the two tailing us.

They don't seem to be speeding up, but they do seem to be worried. Looks like their only here to retrieve their boys.

I scoffed.

"Let's lose them," I said before putting my foot down on the accelerator and making a quick turn. A few curves later and a lot of dragging on, and we lost the boys. I pulled up to an empty alley and we dumped the two boys there. Amy was quick to hop back in the car, but I left a little note on Jungkook's head.

"Hurry up!" Amy yelled from the car. I hopped in and drove off. I chuckled on the way home as I applied a little lipstick. "What are you snickering about?" Amy nudged me. I shook my head.

"Just a little note I left them.

Meanwhile, Yoongi and Hoseok had found their younger gang members in the dark alley. Hoseok quickly jumped out of the car and rushed to the two lifeless souls, while Yoongi just rolled down the window. Yoongi took out one cigarette and a lighter to light it before puffing the cigarette to life.

"Yah, wake up," Hoseok said as he shook the two tied up. Taehyung was the first to groggily wake up. He shook his head as he tried to blink his blurred vision away.

"What happened hyung?" he said as he tried to move. He looked down before realizing what kind of situation he had gotten himself into.

"Who asked you to go look for the thieves?" Hoseok said before hitting Taehyung's head.

"Ow, hyung," he whined. Hoseok looked at Jungkook who had shifted and nudged him.

"Ah, my head fucking hurts," the young one said. Hoseok looked at the younger's forehead before snickering.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook," Yoongi said as he puffed a ring of smoke," if Jin heard you, he would roast your ass." Hoseok kept muffling his laughs before falling onto the ground in a laughing fit.

"What's so funny hyung?" Taehyung said as he undid the rope and picked his handcuffs. The sound of the handcuffs falling onto the ground was reassuring to Taehyung as he rubbed his wrists.

"Look at Jungkookie's forehead," Hoseok said as he tried to catch his breath. Taehyung and Yoongi raised their eyebrows. Taehyung turned to look at the maknae's forehead before falling down in a laughing fit.

"What the hell is wrong with the two of you?!" Jungkook exclaimed as he took his handcuffs off. Yoongi grew curious, so he hopped out of the car and walked over to the younger. He looked over Jungkook's forehead and broke out into a gummy smile.

"Ah Jungkookie, they did you SO wrong," Taehyung said as he held onto Hoseok's shoulders. Yoongi took out his phone and gave it to Jungkook. Jungkook opened the camera app and looked at his forehead. His eyes turned red as he grew angry. You could practically see the fumes out of his ears.

"Bloody thieves," he said before shoving the phone back to his hyung and walking towards the car.

"Aye, Jungkook! Don't be mad that they wrote ''Better Luck Next Time Bunny" on your forehead!" Hoseok said as he ran to Jungkook.

"Just be mad that they wrote it in lipstick!" Taehyung yelled. The boys giggled the way home as the younger one sulked in anger. Hoseok had managed to snag a picture of the artwork and send it to the other boys.

"Hyung, delete it!" The younger one exclaimed as he rubbed the lipstick off his forehead angrily.

Amy chuckled as I told her about my note and how I thought Jungkook would be furious when he found out.

"You do realize that you're digging your own grave, right?" she asked after calming down. I pulled the car into the parking lot and parked.

"What do you mean?" She sighed.

"I mean that by picking on the boy, when they find us, you're in deep trouble," she said before getting out of the car. I folded my arms on top of the hood of the car before looking at her.

"He's fun to play with," I teased. She threw her hands up and started walking off. "Ah, Amy!" She looked back at me slightly.

"I don't know you!" she yelled lightly. I started to run after her and we playfully ran upstairs into our apartment.