11. Waking Up Next To You

Bakugou's POV:

I was awaken by the bird singing outside the window as the sunlight falling on my face. As I open my eyes. I started panicking , it wasn't my room. Soon I realized that I moved in to a new place a day before. And it seems like I slept with Windows open. Who does that ?Katsuki you idiot!

As I was trying to get up from my bed I felt a sharp pain in my hips wtf?remembering what happened last night as I looked at right of my bed. My super sexy step brother lying naked next to me?.

Did we really fucking do it? Wtf SO IT WASN'T A DREAM IT ?

I was so high last night I jumped in the chance to get laid? Why am I so easy?. But damn I eventually became like my dad.

Didn't I just bluffed about being a top to shitty hair the other day. Hopefully my ass doesn't become 'loose and wrinkled' like my mom claimed my dad to be. But I can't guarantee anything.

OH SHIT! IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR SCHOOL AND I'M LATE. I DIDN'T GET THE CHANCE  TO SET ANY ALARM LAST NIGHT BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED.

But damn why does my inside hurts so much? 

Am I pregnant ?

Wtf I'm still unmarried.

People will mock me now and make my life miserable wtf.

Except I'll make their life more miserable.

But damn how did it happen? Why am I in pain? Why am I pregnant? I thought that only drinking sperm through the mouth and swallowing it down the throat makes a person pregnant? But I didn't do that. I just moaned when he was ramming against me. Is it a sin to enjoy getting laid with your step brother?

Maybe I shouldn't conclude without confirming. I'll ask him just in case what if he made me drink his milk from his five peepee and that got me pregnant?

I shook Shoto violently to wake him up.

"Oi IcyHot, wake up"

"Huh? What's wrong? Let me sleep please"

"Wtf how can you sleep so peacefully when I'm here about to get my entire future ruined by our secret love child"

"What? The?"

"Yes"

"Are you stupid katsuki"

"Who the fuck is stupid? You're stupid! Can't you see we had sex and now I'm pregnant because my inside hurts"

"It. Is..
Not.... Possible"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I have information and you can't get pregnant"

"WHY NOT?"

"BECAUSE"

"Because?"

"I'm the one who is suppose to get pregnant"

"....."

"......what?"

"Wtf you idiot how will you get pregnant when you're the one who went inside me?"

"That's the point, I went inside you and thats why I'm pregnant because "

"BECAUSE?"