First day of Hero school!

Normal speech - "Spinjitzu!"

Screaming - "NINJAGO!!"

Thinking - 'Need a plan right now!'

All Might - "I AM HERE!!"

/-/

(Alright let's do this.)

In the halls of U.A high a young boy, with messy green hair was running to his class.

This was Izuku Midoriya. "1-A, 1-A, cm'on where is it?" The boy said as he was running, until he finally arrived at his assigned classroom for the next three years, only to see how large the door actually is. "Wow this door is huge. Are there giant's here or something?" The young boy then sucked up his breath and opened the door to his class wondering if he would ever meet the two people who saved his life.

When he opened the door he was greeted by a boy with dark blue hair and glasses pestering a boy with ash blond hair. "Take your feet off that desk now!" The dark blue haired boy said. "It's the first day and your're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you cretin!" He scolded the ash blond boy.

The ash blond boy was someone Midoriya knew all to well. This was Katsuki Bakugo, his former childhood friend now bully. "Huh!? You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" Bakugo insulted the glasses boy.

Meanwhile in the back corner of the class four ninjas in disguised were listening to the rather rude conversation happening until the noticed a familiar mop of green hair entering the class. "So, it seems both of them made it in." The Earth ninja, Cole said as he observed the boy with glasses approached Midoriya.

"Yeah. But that green haired guy doesn't seem as impressive as Kai said he'd be." The Lightning ninja, Jay said, as a girl with brown hair had just entered the class.

"Just give him a chance, he'll show his stuff soon i know it." Kai said with confidence in his voice.

Jay was about to add more but a new voice cut in catching everyone's attention. "If you're here just to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now." said a man in a sleeping bag, on the floor. Since the ninja were in the back of the class the couldn't see the man but they could here him. "Welcome to UA's hero course." he said in his monotone voice pulling up a drink? By the look of shock in the face of the students at the door the ninja guessed the sight they were seeing was not pleasant. "It took eight seconds before all of you shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that." He said as he got up, left his sleeping bag and entered the class, revealing himself. He was a man with rather long black hair, wearing a black outfit and a weird scarf around his neck. What set him off, was how sleep deprived he looked. "Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa. You're teacher." The now named Aizawa announced, much to the shock of the classroom, even the ninja's a bit. "Right let's to it." He said as he pulled a gym uniform from his sleeping bag. "Put these on and head outside." And with that every student got up and followed their new teacher's orders.

(Timeskip)

 "What? A Quirk assessment test?"Most of the students from class 1-A yelled.

Now our students were outside in their gym uniform. Before the announcement Aizawa gave the girls were clearly eyeing Cole. Since his gym uniform did nothing to hide his muscular body. It wasn't even close to one of the other student, Shoji was it?

The girl with brown hair who had entered last stepped up. "But Orientation!? Were gonna miss it!" She complained.

"If you wanna make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." Aizawa countered as some of the students let out small gasps. "Here at UA we're not tethered to traditions. That means I get to run my class however I see fit." He continued as some of the students stepped back a bit. "You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives. But you never got to use your Quirks in physical exams before." He said as he showed a list of test on his phone to the class. "The country still trying to pretend were all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day, the Ministry of Education will learn." He finished. Then the teacher narrowed his eyes onto Jay.