One and Only

"Today, let's be clingy as well." Gulf said with a sweet smile gracing his lips.

I smiled back as my heart skips a bit. He's too precious. We are currently riding in our van, dressed up like each other. It's just like any another MewGulf ordinary fan meeting today.

Gulf got back to his fiddling with his phone while my mind wanders back from the first time I laid eyes on him. He looked arrogant with his nose held up high as he looks around while his seniors surround him whom I though were his bodyguards. I smiled as my heart just increases its beat for the boy, and I just let it be because I've accepted that this stubborn organ won't ever listen to me. As if it hadn't learned its lesson when it was shattered into pieces by the wrong person.

I shook my head to erase the thoughts that would probably escalate and remind me how foolish I was to love that person possessively when all he felt for me was disgust after he knew about my feelings for him. These kinds of thoughts usually make me lose confidence that I have finally built up for a long time after that scandal.

Gulf, especially, was one of the people who helped me back on my feet and bring back the confident, sexy man that they knew. I am forever in his dept. I thought of helping him in a way to make him even more popular with this series, and the never ending fan service that every fan asks for.

The hugs, the smiles that reaches up  my eyes as I look at him, the way I hold his hand like a lover would, the arms that pull him closer possessively and the way I lift him up as if he said 'yes' when I asked him to marry me, words that sound like we are secretly inlove, and the way I look at with my heart on my eyes.

Those were supposed to be acting. I put my whole heart onto it as thanks to him for helping me in my worst, and I also take care of him on or off cam as a bonus. But it was never my intention to make my heart follow all those acts. And he was welcoming, too. He goes with the flow naturally, and more. But I know that he doesn't feel the same way.

Unlike him, I fell. And I know that... he'll never catch me if ever he finds out. And my feelings will just keep overflowing until it breaks apart again. Like last time. So, I've decided not to tell him. Stay as his best friend. This time, I have to keep in mind that it's for his protection. I would never ruin his career when it's just starting.

"We're here." Our driver says, and through the window, I can already hear the loud screams of our fans. I chuckled at their excitement. It's also making me feel excited for today!

I love our fans. I also got back on my feet because of their love and support.

I was about to open my side of the door, when I felt a hand on top of my other hand. I turn my head to look at Gulf, obviously it was his hand.

"Let's go!" He says to me while in the process of sliding his fingers between mine. My heart beats so fast. He's always the one to initiate the sweetness off camera just so we could "feel even more comfortable with each other" on camera. And because of this, I just keep having butterflies in my stomach.

It also gives me this ridiculous hope that maybe, just maybe.. he likes me too. But I know nothing he does have meaning other than the fan service.

I give him a genuine teethy smile, and give his hand a squeeze. We step out of the vehicle and was immedietly bombarded with screams and flashes of light.

Our staffs give us a way to pass through the huge crowd.

We were directed to a big auditorium with a stage. As we walk towards the stage, we give the fans our big smiles and wave at their camera.

I felt my hand get pulled by Gulf so I turned to look at him, still walking. He smiles at me sweetly, and I felt like I wanted to bring him closer to me, so I did. I let go of his hand and wrap my arm around his shoulders. The crowd went wild.