levi's (not so good) day

Levi's pov
____________

I wake up to feel something heavy. I felt comfortable but shocked.  What is on me. Why is it here. I slightly open my eyes. To see brown hair, and fluffy ears. It shifts and stretches slowly waking up as well. It took some time but it or shall i say he slowly turns to me. Our eyes meet up. His eyes were a sea green and beautiful color to look at , we give eachother a confuse look. For we just woke up not knowing whats happening. I looks at his features more and they begin to look familiar  and familiar. Until it hit me-
It was the brat. We both jump back from shock, as i look at him. His pupils were sharp, cat ears on his head, a tail swinging back and forth, and lastly sharper teeth. I point at him. "W-what were you doing brat!" He gives me a confuse look. Probably because i studdered, he points at my head, and gives me a shaky presence to him. I touch my head to feel something soft. 'What the hell!?'

We get up and dressed, and run to hangi. It felt like we ran faster, shocking at first. But came to get used to it. When we got to her office we both yelled "WHAT THE HELL!?". she turns around and chuckles." So you've finally awaken." "No shit four eyes what the hell did you do" i reply instantly. She gives us a quite amusing looks. As if she was satisfied for what she has done. "Easy question, turned you into nekos" eren speaks up "but why us?" I look at him and give him a impressed look. As i was thinking the same thing. "Because you two..idk i- well, ....on accident?". I can clearly hear she's lying. "Dont lie glasses"
I give her my famous..glare. "f-fine because you guys seemed like perfect..mates soiputitinyourdrinksandwellyah.."
'Mates'? Like lovers or friends while i was comprehending what she met eren stepped forward. "But why me, instead of...petra! or someone other than me would have worked, im nothing other than my titan abilities so why me hangi!" He turns around and bows apologizing for this mess and runs off. While i stand there confused. 'What'? I look to glasses and give her a confused look. "What was that all about?" She stands there shocked at what i just said. What was the big deal? "Levi go talk to eren please ans thank you" "why"
"Well......because" "tch no" i walk away. Why would i care for a brat im not a babysitter. I wish this would all go away!

Eren's pov
____________

I feel warm, and safe. Like someone was comforting me, holding me making sure i was ok. I hadnt feel this in a long time. I stretch but to feel someone's gaze and breathing on me. Uhmmm. I look up still dizzy and tired. I rub my eyes to see a male. Dark grey eyes i could stare in forever. It felt like a dream until it started to look more and more like levi. I jump back as i am shocked. I see levi with a tail, ears, and fangs. I point at him still shaky and shocked. I could only think of one person, HANGI.
we gets dressed, and run to her office. She explains of what her purpose was. Me? A mate? To captain levi? Why me? Im nothing. He would never love me. Im just crap, for hecks sake he hates me. T-this doesnt feel right. ""But why me, instead of...petra! or someone other than me would have worked, im nothing other than my titan abilities so why me hangi!" I bow to levi apologizing. I run off to my room. Once i get there thoughts come to mind. Negative thoughts. And they werw true, im not worth anything. I cant save nothing, im just a titan. Wouldn't that mean killing myself? No i wouldnt go that far. But maybe pain would work? Like pinching? No. Hmm hitting? No. Cutting? Yes.  I grab a razor blade and head to the bathroom. The first cut felt amazing, the pain went away. The pressure of the razor blade hitting my skin showing the blood flow coming out. It was a beautiful sight. I-it felt relieving. I look at the blood and the image of my mom dying infont of my eyes come back. Tears to form as i think at what i am doing. Why? Why me?! I start to cry while blood is dropping from my arm all over my clothes to my floor. I start to bawl. I hear someone shouting my name after 10 minutes have gone by 'shit' i need to clean this up. I hurriedly wrap my arm, washing off the blood on my arm. I change my dirtied shirt with a new clean one. I close my bathroom door not showing my bathroom. I hear a knock at the door and i wipe my face. To make myself seem decent. I breath in taking a nice refreshing breath as i exhale it from my lungs. I open up the door only to see. 'Levi'

I hope you enjoyed this chapter , it was just a late night thoght so it may have errors since its 1:14 am right now lol have a good day or night!

☆☆☆☆-