~2~

As he walked around the freezing city, Lee Felix still didn't know what he was doing there. 

As he travled, he learned a lot about vampires and what their powers are. Non-burning vampires, have the power to shift into being a raven rather then a bat. They have the ability to use dark magic to heal. All creatures could heal extremely quick but, vampires could heal even faster, and others as well.

 It gave him a small amount of excitement to know what will happen to him when he finds his Home. But he still didn't fully believe it. 

A number of days passed and Felix found a small farm house to live in. The owner- a Fae who refused to say her name- allowed him to stay there for a small price, he was able to afford. He got the money by working as an apprentice for a female vampire named, Dahyun. 

Dahyun was three years older then him, and found her Home quickly. She told Felix all about the process of finding a Home. She told him what vampires do, and how they do it. Dahyun so happened to be a vocal coach for vampires. All Felix would have to do was, bring the music sheets and play the piano which she taught him. As the sun would set, Dahyun would give him three bronze pieces and, one silver.

 One night, sitting in his little farmhouse, with the moon shining like a glowing white ball, Felix decided he wanted to learn to fight-to protect himself. He knew he couldn't stay in Masry forever. He had to look for his Home elsewhere. 

Even though Felix didn't like the gods, Rap had told him dangerous and deadly creatures were going to come for him. He wanted to be prepared. For that and for the others in his future Home. With that thought Felix felt his eyes get heavy. He fell asleep within minutes and dreamed about the Home that he was going to find one day.

Before he knew it, Felix awoke from his deep sleep. The night went to fast for him. He then had a great idea which made the night go by fast, not seem so bad.

"Dahyun Noona?" he asked when he arrived at Dahyun Vocals, later that morning.

She was wearing a sky blue dress, with silk, white, see through sleeves. Her hair was blonde that day. Felix noticed how every creature changed their hair color often. He asked Dahyun once about it and was told that all creatures of Canika can change their hair color on their own.

"Yes Felix?" Dahyun responded. Her soft voice reaching his ears.

"If a creature wanted to learn to fight, or self defense,  where would be the best place to go? In Masry of course."

Dahyun looked surprised. "Why? What do you need to learn to fight for?" she asked.

"Well..." Felix began "I can't stay in Masry forever. I need to find my Home, like you said. I want to leave and go find them."

Dahyun looked almost sad for a moment before speaking. "Oh. There is a Unfound human named Bang Chan who happens to be the most skilled fighter in all of Masry. He hasn't found his Home yet, but still knows how to defeat even the strongest of Fae. It's a blessing from Song really."

Felix thought for a moment. Should he go now? Or should he earn a bit more from Dahyun?

"Where could I find him?" Felix asked.

"He lives up north. If people go to him, he greets them nicely but works them until they break. If your going to train with him Felix, your going to have to be very careful. If you make even one mistake, it could be game over for you."

That's exactly what he wanted. He wanted to be worked until he couldn't stand. If it meant being trained to be the best.

"I will go." Felix said "I will work with you until the end of the week. Then I will travel north to train."

Dahyun seemed to have a crestfallen face. 

"Well it was nice to have you around to keep me company." she said "If you meet any other new vampires, please recommend me? I love having little vampires around."

~

The week went by like the night that passed too quick. Before he could think straight, Felix was packing his small amount of clothes and food for travel.

 Dahyun gave him two gold pieces in case he ever needed it. They bid each other goodbye and Felix left the city to travel to the coldest place in all of Canika.

This Bang Chan will be grateful that Felix made this journey.