Her name is Wendy:

The Fae. A curious yet dangerous species of magical beings. Inhabitants of the fairy kingdom, Tír na nÓg. They are ruled over by Queen Titania and King Oberon. They reside in Tír na nÓg alongside their "Children" even though their actual child is the one writing this story... Hello Dear Reader! My name is Wendy and I like everyone else in Tír na nÓg is a fae, princess of the fae to be exact, Daughter of Titania and Oberon. I'm 110 years old even though I look like a freakin 12 year old! My parents still treat me like a little kid which can get pretty embarrassing at times.

I grew up inside the walls of Tír na nÓg my entire life. Since I am my parents 1st legitimate child, they always wanted to keep their precious little blueberry (looking at you dad) safe and sound away from the human world. Don't get me wrong! I love my parents and all they have done for me, but it's time for this blueberry to fall from the bush!

[Timeskip...]

It's nighttime right now, which means it's time to make my great escape, goodbye Tír na nÓg ,Hello human world! As I get closer to the portal I can feel myself having second thoughts for reasons I don't understand. People begin flashing in my head...
Mom and Dad...
Spriggan...
Shannon...
Shanahan...

But, as I look up all I see is the stone barrier separating me from the beautiful starry sky of the human world, I look back at Tír na nÓg one more time and decided then and there...

It's now or never...