Chapter One: The Introductions

Marinette's POV:

Our first day of senior year has begun, and I'm so surprised that we've already gone so far throughout hi school. Thanks to Alya, me and Adrien are officially a couple! And we're SOOOOOOOOOOOO in love, we make out every weekend @ my house, and it's fun because my parents keep walking into my room every for seconds.

I walked into class with Ayla to see my lovely bf saving me a seat. I say Aw, then sit down and kiss his ear.

MARINETTE: HI ADrien

Adrien: photoshoot

I look at him confused and take out summer homeworm we did over the summer. Mrs B walks into class and let's us do whatever cause he's pretty lit.

LUNCH TIME

Adrien's POV:

I sat at the lunch tabel, waiting for my gf, then I see her walking and daMN SHE DO BE SEXY DOE! It made me #pisseverywhere, but I'm fine with that. Marinette sat down and took out her schedule to look.

Adrien: photo-i mean , we have fasion class next period.

Marinette: THANKS SHOOBYDOOBY DOOBLES FLOPSYR YAYAAYAYAAY

I hand Marinette her pill, which she clearly didn't take smh. She grabbed her water and took it.

Marinette: thx thicc BBY

Adrien: no ur thicc

We then make out for the entire lunch period, while Nino recorded up and posted it on Alhas Ladyblog.

AFTER LUNCH

Gabriel's POV:

I was driving to my son's school since I was teaching his fasion class for a month, they're paying me 1000000000 dollars per class, of course I accepted. I arrived twenty minutes early. Of course I dont know how to teach so I just stood at the front of the room, quietly...all alone.

The bell soon ran, I thought about flinching but I didn't, cause wHY THE FUCK NOT SMH. Anyways, my son walked up hiding someone's hand. I made eye contact with her and she was beautiful she has dark hair and beautiful blue eyes. I felt a bulge coming on so I sat down at the desk.

Gabriel: Hello students I'm your teacher for a month, welcome to Fashion Class.

I stood up, then sat down remembering I had a boner smh.

Gabriel: as you may know my son is Adrien so wave

Adrien stood up and waved, then sat down.

I coughed the shit out of me, then made eye contact with the dark haired girl again, feeling list apearing to my eyes. I binky and continue the lesson. I assign a project that needs partners, of course Adrien picks the girl. Once the bell rings, I walk out to the car.

AFTER SCHOOL

I sit in the car when Adrien holds hands with that hot girl. My bulge grew and I started to drool. That girl do be sexy doe

Gabriel: hi son

Adrien: photoshoot

Gabriel: yes who's the girl?

Adrien: My gf Marinette

Marinette ... The name rings through my mind

Marinette: hello sir I'm your biggest fan I can't believe im in your car I'm also dating Adrien

I look forward cause I wanted to date her, but she's only seventeen. I start to drive home. Adrien and Marinette we're working on the fasion class project at my house, I'll have to hold myself back, Marinette's already getting the best of me.