Chapter Two: Starting The Project

Marinette's POV:

After me n ADrien SCHMOOPIE got into Mr. Agreste's fancy car, he started to driving us to their manson. We had to start doing the fasion project and desided to do it there b cause we can. 

Gabriel: ok were here get out now

Adrien: ok fater 

Marinette: YAYAYAYAYAY YABBADABBADOOo

Adrien yoinked the shit out of my arm and dragged me out of the car. It was hot. 

ANSYWAYYYYS we went inside and went to Adrien room to do our project. I wanted to impress Mr. Agreste so he'd like me so I wanted to do my bestest on this. Witch meant I will have to do most of the work cause Adrien's kinda stupid. At least he's thicc doe.

TWO HOURS LATER 

BBY adri just sat there saying photoshoot the whole tiem cause that's all he knows how to do. I thoink he's braindead. But I tried to drawl designs that I thougt Mr. Agreste would like so we could get a good grate and he'd like me. I'm his biggest fan ever and I <3 Adrien so if he doesn't like me I'll cry!!11!!1!!!

After a while I desided on a design, it was a cardboard box, SEXY IK!! But it was starting to get late, cause it was 5 pm and my bedtime was at 6. I slapped Adrien so he'd stfu bout photoshoot and come downstair with me to tell his dad we we're done for the day. He dragged me down the staircase to the liveing room where Mr. Agreste was at. It hurt bad but idc, he's a hottie smh.

Gabriel's POV:

I was sitting in the living room watching the TV with my biggo boner cause I kept thinking abt Marinette. Ik she my son's gf but she's rlly rlly hot. After a few minutes, my sun and the dark haired girl came into the living room.

My eyes were imediately drawn to Marinette. Her head was covered in blood from Adrien dragging her down the stairs. It made her look even more hotter. This girl is so sexcy. I could feel my bulge getting even bigger. I tried to cover it, hoping they wouldn't notice it cause it was so big! I felt like I was gonna #pisseverywhere. Just looking @ this girl makes me very honry. Idk how long I can hold myself back but I have too or I will brake Adrien's hart. 

Adrien: hello photoshoot

Gabriel: hi son what u want?

Adrien: Marinette has to go home now

Marinette: yes. 

When I heard Marinette had to leave, I got kinda sad cause I didn't get to talk to her or look at her thiccy jelly legs. But I nodded and we took her back to her home. Maybe I could talk to her tomorrow at skool...

AT MARINETTE'S HOUSE

Adrien's POV:

We drove Marinette back to her house after we finished working on our project for the day. I didn't even help with it doe so idk what we're doing. But Marinette is thicc so she's prolly made somethin cool. I lobe my thicc bby and her nice jelly legs. 

Once we got there, we parked in front of her poor house and I pushed her out of the car cause she wasn't getting out fast enough. Then we made out.

Marinette: EEEEE bYE ADRI MWAHMWAH KISSYWISSY

Adrien: bye sweaty see u tomorrow

Marinette: k.

Then Marinette started walking to her door. I watched her go inside, dAMN SHE'S SO THICC!!!! n e ways after that my father started to drive us back home.

Gabriel: ur gf hot 

Adrien: yes