Looking for a job

A/n im not gonna give the girl character name so whenever it's Harry's POV I'll just call the girl "her"

HER pov:
I sighed as I stepped outside on the brisk fall day. My family had moved from France to England about six months ago for a new job for my dad. My mother kept pestering me to get a job and today was the day I would start the search. I knew my parents didn't have tons of money but now that I was sixteen my parents wanted me to be able to provide for myself. I walked through the town square. I saw a Lush shop and decided to try there first. No luck you had to be eighteen to work there. The lady who helped me was very pleasant and pointed me towards the local bakery. As I stepped inside I was met with the smell of fresh bread and I could feel my mouth watering. I realized I hadn't eaten anything for breakfast and began scanning the menu. "Can I help you?" A young woman spoke out which startled me. I made eye contact. "Hello, um I was wondering if you were hiring?" I asked nervously. She grinned here fill this application out and bring it up when you are finished. Did you want to try an avocado toast?" I smiled and nodded taking out my wallet. She shook her head, "on the house." She winked. I sat down and began filling out the application when I heard the door open and felt a gust of the crisp wind from outdoors. "Sorry im late." A boys voice choked out. The lady I had spoken to laughed. "No worries harry just get to work." I looked up and saw the most beautiful boy I think I've ever seen.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter !!