Small talk

I scanned over the application double checking everything as I noticed the pretty boy from before walking over. I felt my throat get dry what was happening. "Here's your drink." His voice was as pretty as he was. I mentally slapped myself obviously he wasn't coming over to talk to me he was here to do his job. I thanked him quietly. "Oh are you applying to work here? Finally someone around my age." I finally met his gaze and saw him smiling at me. "Yeah I just moved here and I heard you guys were hiring." I replied. "Wow your accent is amazing." The boy who's name I still didn't know said. "My name is harry by the way." It was as if he read my mind. "Nice to meet you harry." I smiled standing to go give the women at the counter my application. Harry smirked "I got it, my mom owns this bakery so I'm almost positive you got the job." He winked and took the paper from me. I grabbed my coffee and took one last look at the boy before walking outside. I stopped into a few shops to buy some things and I saw a really pretty necklace but it was too much I'd come back after I got my job. I walked home and told my mom about the bakery. "Oh that's wonderful honey. I know a job is a lot of stress but it is good for you to start being able to buy stuff with your own money." I nodded but I couldn't stop thinking about Harry. After dinner I went up to my room and shut the door behind me before opening Instagram and typing in Harry.