three

jaelani joyri karter

_

"if you doing me wrong, and i know that you is. imma just go with the flow, and let you do you, even if it is hurting me inside and out. you can be doing me wrong, and tell me and imma act like i don't care, but i really do. that's just how i am, nobody can change that." i said putting on my supreme beanie on. i was on live and answering random questions.

mikkalaa_ : would you date a girl?👀😏

"i date boys only, but my bestfriend is bisexual so go hit her line." i said laughing.

nbakd2x : where you at best?😭

"somewhere, y'all i'm by myself right now. i'm not feeling nobody right now. people making me mad right now." i said

SOG_tavian : why you ain't come see tay??

I read octavian comment and rolled my eyes.

"i didnt come see her, because she ain't shit. she decided to talk down on my god daughter. . .y'all, you know when you care about someone so much every little goofy ass thing somebody say about the person just make you mad."

"and plus, when we was friends she made my life a storm so fuck her and that's on SOG, fuck the bitch and whatever she stand on." i shrugged the comment off.

kiing_2x : why tf you so aggressive shawty😂

"everything i been through made me this way, don't judge just watch. i'm not aggressive, i'm just over-spoken, because when i talk all soft and shit is when people think they can run over me and my grandma ain't raise me like that, she taught me to be like her and better." i vented raising my voice at my live. damn i sound toxic.

cass.idyy : "i'm a real one and everybody behind me is too." 💪🏾🗣

i pinned cassidy comment.

liyah.h : you must hate people. 🤣🤣

"yeah, i do hate people. people make me sick, especially the people that think they can run over me and push me around like i'm a child, but there are people in my life that actually make me happy and out a damn smile on my face. but the old bitches are old news for me they ain't relevant to me so fuck em'. i said

"y'all imma go, bye bye." i said to my live, and ended it. i stood upand out my phone in my pocket. i walked out the park and to my mercedes benz. i started it up and drove off. i connected my phone onto the bluetooth, and i played p*$$y fairy by jhené aiko. my music cut off and i heard my ringtone through the speakers.

bigearhoe🖤 is calling. . .

i pressed accept and the call connected. "GIRL WHEA' DA FUCK YOU AT!" ben yelled. i was supposed to meet them at kentrell's house, i told them i would be there three hours ago, oh well.

"nigga gimme my shit back, fuck is you on." kd snatched the phone and mugged ben. "jaelani where the hell are you, i was worried sick." kd said trying to sound proper. i started laughing.

"kd i'm coming, i w-was sleep." i said he mugged and pressed his lips together. "liiies, cassidy got yo' location- okayyy, i just needed time to myself, chill." i cut him off and whined, he mugged me. "is that jaelani." i heard kentrell say. "hey bae." kentrell popped into the camera with a innocent smile, whew damn.

"i'm not your bae, i'm your friend." i said, he mugged me. "yo' name in my phone say different." he said and walked off somewhere. i got a text from cassidy.

mamas😻💗' :  i'm at kentrell house with ben.

@bae😻💗' :  i'm coming over there rn.

mamas😻💗'  :  okay bae.
@

bae😻💗' :  okay gay ass

|END OF MESSAGES|

"take me off pause you fucker." he pouted, i started laughing. kentrell popped back into the camera and snatched the phone. "NIGGA!" kd yelled. kentrell started running. i heard a door slam.

"sooo, how you doing?" kentrell asked flashing his grills all in the camera. "uh good, how been?" i asked. "to be honest, i don't know. i been feeling lonely lately, but you coming over so that feeling finna fly out the window, i hope." he said looking at me.

"imma see you doe'." kentrell said and hung up. i stopped at a red light, and made a right pulling into kentrell's neighborhood. i few minuted later i pulled up infront of his house. "who you?" i looked out the window and saw charlie mugging. i let my window down and he started smiling.

"wassup witcha' jaelani?" he asked. "umm, nothing. same old, same old." i said, he nodded and opened the gate, i drove in and turned my truck off, got my phone and keys. i got out and locked it, i put the lanyard that was on my keys around my neck, and my phone in my back pocket. i walked up to the front door and knocked.

the door swung and kentrell was standing in the way shirtless and a pair of gray nike sweats. "baeeee." kentrell cheesed in my face. i laughed. "mooove boy." i said and pushed him out the way. i heard him smack his lips. "i want a hug though." he opened his arms, i wrapped my arms around his torso and we hugged for a couple seconds.

"you missed me?" he said pulling away from the hug, and grabbed both of my hands rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. "a little, you missed me?" i asked, he nodded his head. "i missed the chill vibe you gave me." he said. i blushed a little. "c'mon, before they realize you hea'." kentrell said, he grabbed my hand. we walked upstairs, and into his bedroom.

"i just wanna chill witchu'." he said laying under the covers, and turned the tv on. it was dark as hell in his room, the window was closed and the curtains was closed. "aye turn the light off." he said. i took my lanyard and hoodie off laying it on the end of the bed. i turned the light off, and took my shoes off.

i layed on the end of the bed. "girrrrl, come over here." kentrell sat up and hit my butt with a pillow. "okay you ain't have to do that." i said crawling next to him, getting under the covers. "hold me." he said softly and laid his head on my chest. i wrapped my arms around him and i felt his body lossen up. "you know you can talk to me right." i said to hin, he took his attention off the tv and to me.

"i mean, i guess so. i just don't know you like that, but imma loosen up." he said, he put the remote on the nightstand and cuddled into me. i closed my eyes as i started feeling sleepy.

"you gone be fa' me." i heard him mumble, i was going to say something but i heard him light snores. i closed my eyes and dozed off. . .