ChronoCall:Chronohaul

I will write a full body paragraph of smut later. Be warned, Its smutty.
Also, In this one shot, Overhaul can deactivate his quirk. Thank you.

Chronostasis was In his room, Currently Fan-Boying over His boss, Overhaul. He was so caught up in his Fan-Boying, He didn't Notice He had an erection. When he heard Nemoto Stubbing his Toe, A loud "OH FUCK" Erupted down the hall, Is when he noticed He was Hard. 'Fuck, Not again..' Chrono thought as he was getting up to go shower, No way he was about to stroke himself to his crush! He was about to reach the door when his phone vibrated. He saw the text preview, It was from Kai.

Texting, Duh

Kai chisaki:Chronostasis, My office Now please.

Chronostasis:Got it boss

Not texting

Overhaul pov

I texted Chrono-Kun to head to my office. I coulden't take this anymore. I needed to tell him how i felt. I heard my door open and looked up, It was Him. The beauty That was Chronostasis. "Sit down." I said in my most Monotonous voice possible. He sat down reluctantly. He didn't have his mask on, Which made this all the more easier. My #1 policy was, And every one in the
s

hie hassaikai Knew this, "Actions speak louder then words". A/N:Keep that in mind. Chrono sat quietly, Waiting for me to speak. I got up. "Close your eyes." I said to him, While slowly walking over to him. He did as he was told. I could see the worry on his face, Scared i was going to hit him like i do to mimic, Or Nemoto each time they screw something up, But i would never do Something like that to MY Chrono-Kun. I would have to be out of my right mind. I slowly, But passionately, Kissed him. He swiftly Melted into the kiss. I licked his bottom lip, Asking for entrance, Which he playfully denied. I rubbed his Cock Through his Pants, Which he moaned at. I took the opportunity to thrust my tounge inside his mouth, Exploring every inch of it, Even massaging his gums. We pulled away, For annyoing but very much needed air. "Boss?" He said, a little bit of confusion in his voice. "Hm?" I replied. "D-Do you like me?" He asked. I coulden't help but notice the innocence on his face. It was adorable to me.

Chapter two of a one shot-Smut,Smut,And more Smut.