10 Years Later: Letters

Darling Newton,

I can't believe you're going to New York! That's amazing! I've always wanted to travel, but you know my uncle, he doesn't like me going farther than London. I think he's scared I might end up falling in love with some random gent in a foreign country and never coming back. Or maybe he's just scared that I'm going to get hurt. Nevertheless, I miss you and am desperate for some sort of adventure. Promise me you will have a fantastic time! Bring me back some majestic beast? How is Pickett? I miss that sorry little bowtruckle. He's just precious! Come back soon with lots of stories. I can't wait to hear back from you.

Love you like a niffler loves gold,

Annie

Sweet Annie,

You would never believe how incredible New York is. The sights and sounds are amazing. Something not so wonderful has happened though, I will be able to tell you more later. I am so sorry that I can't write more, but so many things are happening, I hardly have the time to write this as it is. Tell your uncle hello from me. I miss you too! I am planning to be home within the month. Can we meet for tea when I arrive back? It would be much easier to tell you everything in person rather than in a letter. Maybe we can go to The Three Broomsticks and grab a butterbeer for old time's sake.

Stay curious,

Newt

Fantastic Newt,

You better not be getting into too much trouble. You've done enough of that this year, but a little trouble always keeps life entertaining! Are we still on for The Three Broomsticks for butterbeer next Friday? I can't wait to see you! It's been much too long. You should bring me something from America, a souvenir of some sorts since I will probably never get to leave England. Come home soon! I have oodles to tell you and my uncle has things to discuss too. I haven't a bloody clue what it's about, but he keeps asking me to ask you when you'll be returning. I swear Hogwarts doesn't keep that man busy enough.

See you soon (hopefully),

Annie