Louis' pov:
Today Harry decided we should go out and just have an adventure. It sounded great. He said he would have a few surprises along the way so here we go.
"Lou, you ready?"
"Yes my love. One moment though."
I packed my last minute things like my polaroid and ukelele. I hollered through the house that I was ready and when it came back quiet I figured Haz had already gone off to the car. I locked up the house and saw haz ready and waiting outside of his car ready to go.
"Sorry, it took me so long hazza," I said before kissing his lips,
"Its no problem at all my angel. Are you ready my sweets?"
"Born ready."
"Lets go."
We headed out on our adventure. We lisented to some music on the way and may or may not have acted like rockstars. Once I realized we had made it I looked out the window to discover we were at a field of sunflowers.
"Oh haz its beautiful."
"Good. I hoped you would like it. I brought some food if you want to have a picnic while we are here."
"I would love that."
We got out of car and walked towards the field. It was absolutley beautiful. We put all of our stuff down, set up the food, and had our makeshift picnic.
"Remember in high school when we used to do things like this all the time. Just go out and find something."
"Those were some of the best times of my life, my love, of course I remeber them. Do you mind if I put on some tunes?"
"Not at all haz."
He put on the music and we sat in silence enjoying the view. Once we finished eating, we ran around in the field taking pictures of the sunflowers and the sunset. It was one of the best times I've had in a while. I headed back to the car to load up some of our stuff while Harry still took pictures. I was headed back when he called me over to him.
"Yes my love?"
He pecked my lips and then said,
"Turn around Lou."
When I turned I was faced with the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. A golden sunset behind all of the sunflowers.
"Haz its beautiful."
"Just like you sweetheart."
I turned around to face him. He was so genuine and sweet.
"Thank you haz. For everything. For being my rock, being here when I need you, for being the goofball in my life, and for everything else inbetween. Just thank you."
"What kind of husband would I be if I wasn't there for you. I love you so much Louis."
"I love you too Harry."
After the sun fully set, we head home to watch a movie. We had the best time and it made me realize how in love we are.

A/N
i hope you enjoyed the chapter! it was my favorite to write. i made a happy one because i feel like we all need some joy right now.
love you all, please stay safe
-CJ