Reunion

RICK POV
"I'm not blind Rick!" Lori screams in my face.
"I walk in the room to be a good human being and check in on her and your all over her! She's all cuddled up into you and shit! Did you forget that you had someone your married to Rick!? Someone you vowed to love and cherish forever!?" God I can't stand her anymore! She walked in on me and Peach asleep and we were cuddled together and she's not too happy about it.

"Things change Lori! I think you should realize that knowing we're living in the fucking apocalypse!" I yell back at her. I'm not one for screaming and fighting but I just can't take her bitching and moaning anymore.
"Lori, I- I just- when I met Peach everything changed. She changed me, made me feel something I hadn't felt in a long time. I never meant to hurt you" I calm my voice trying to be more civil.

"What about Carl" she whispers.

"Don't bring him into this! I love my son!" I start getting louder again.

"If you leave me, you leave him!"

"Bullshit!" Suddenly I hear a door creak open and my sweet beauty limps into the door way.

"Rick? Is everything okay?" Her strained voice croaks out.

"Everything's fine love. Just go lay back down" I say back a little too harshly, not meeting her eyes. I see the shock on her face as I take that tone with her and then sadness. She nods her head and walks back into the room. Shit.

"Love? Really?" Lori seethes at me. And I roll my eyes at her childness.

"I have to go apologize okay? We can continue this later." She storms off outside and I recollect myself before walking into the room that holds my Peach.
"Peach?" I say while opening the door. She sits on the bed, playing with her fingers but looks up at me at the sound of my voice.
"Hey, I'm sorry for raising my voice at you" I say and sit in front of her on the bed, placing my hand on her cheek. She closes her eyes and leans into my palm, letting out a sigh.

"It's okay Rick. I could tell you we're upset. Is everything okay?" She says, placing her hand over mine that's still sitting lightly on her face.

"I don't think things with Lori are gunna work out" I let out a chuckle. I sound like someone in high school. She chuckled along with me.

"I'm sorry" she says to me innocently and I just shake my head at her.

"It's okay" I bring her face to mine as I kiss her softly on the lips.
"There's someone I want more"

"I hope to God it's me" she laughs and I do so along with her.

~~~~~

I wobble my way outside with everyone else to see the rest of our group arrive. Our people starts exiting there vehicles and Glenn runs up to me, engulfing me in his arms. It kind of hurt but it didn't matter. I missed him.

"Thank God your okay" he whispers. Glenn's honestly my best friend if we're not counting Rick. I chuckle in his arms.

"You couldn't get rid of me even if you wanted to" I say as we pull away and he playfully rolls his eyes. Everyone around us starts hugging and checking up on each other. I stay off to the side, not being super close with everyone. When I see Carl running towards me, a bright smile covers my face. He runs into my arms and hugs my waist.

"I'm so glad your okay Peach" he mumbles into my stomach and my eyes brim tears of joy.

"Well I couldn't leave you behind" I say hugging his little head. I turn to see Rick smiling at us. I give him a nod and he returns one right back.

~~~~~

I waddle up to the truck they're laying the maps out on. I start analyzing it from a little behind them so they don't see me. When they are about to disperse I speak up.

"I wanna help!" They turn to look at me and I make my way to the car so I can lean on it.

"You can't peach. Your too weak" Andrea snarls at me.

"I'm fine" I say and try to walk closer but step wrong, sending a shooting pain up my body, making me wince and topple over a bit. Daryl reaches out to help me but I push his hand away.
"I'm. Fine. I'm perfectly strong enough" I say and Andrea rolls her eyes.

"That's bullshit" she says and I look at Rick for backup but he just frowns.

"I'm with Andrea on this one" he says and my eyes widen at him. I start looking around at everyone to see if someone will have my back but they all look down, avoiding eye contact.

"Really? Ya know what, fine! Have fun out there! Really I mean it!" I say with sarcasm seething out of my lips and limp off back inside this stupid house, and into 'my' room. I'm so damn tired of seeing these four walls. I sit on the bed and hear a knock on the door followed by Rick entering the room.
"What?" I barked at him.

"Peach I'm sorry but I don't need you getting more hurt then you already are" he try's to lay his hand on my face like he does when he's trying to sooth me but I pull away.

"I don't give a shit Rick. Go find the damn girl" I say bluntly, refusing to meet his eyes. I hear his sigh and the door closes. Sure, I shouldn't have been so hard on him but I'm just grumpy from being cooped up in this damn house.

•••••
Oop is she gunna stay mad at him?? She's kinda being a bitch... Guess ur gunna have to find outttt. I cut my finger and am wearing a bandaid and it's making writing 10 times harder.
Comment and vote ❤️

-lily