6

" Leah and Sam were a couple but he imprinted on Emily who is Leah's and Seth's cousin, you will meet them two since they shifted. Leah is a bit bitchy and has an attitude really bad" he explains.

"No other person than me beat your angry attitude" I state

He looks at me and I wink at him, he shakes his head and focuses back on driving.

"I am not that bad, well not anymore."

"Oh, and why is that, is it casue you imprinted on me?"

He says nothing just grins and nods.

I smiled and peck his check and grab his hand.

"Jared's imprint's name is Kim, he use to ignore her in school but then when he became a shifter he imprinted on her and now follows her around like a puppy."

"Like you with me."

"Are you wanting to be spanked?"

"Don't threaten me with a fun time"

"Baby!"

I throw my head back and laugh as I rub my stomach while he shakes his head.

"Oh come on you know I love when you spank my ass and call me your naughty girl" I

He nodded and kisses the back of my hand before he pulls up to Emily's and Sam's palce and parked the jeep. We unbuckle, he gets out and comes over to open my door for me and offer his hand.

"Thank you", I say as I peck his lips then move out of the way so he can shut the door.

he grabs my hand then heads into Emily's and Sam's without knocking so I take it as they are fine with them just walking in.

"Hello Azalia" Emily greets as she walks over and kisses my cheek then hugs me.

"Hi, Emily" I greet as I too kiss her cheek while we hug. Well, I hug her with one hand since Paul is holding my other.

"How are you three?"

"Well Paul and I are great, we caught up on lost times, are back together, and our baby is perfectly fine."

She nodded then heads back over to the kitchen while Paul walks over to the table where a lot of topless guys and a short-haired girl is.

"Everyone I want you to meet Izzy, she is my baby, momma, imprint, and girlfriend", Paul said

"Hello everyone", I say with a smile and wave

"Hi" all but Leah greets.

"So you knocked one of them up, how ignorant of you, tell me how long are you gonna stick around for?" Leah says.

"First of Leah, I'm not one of his sluts he fucked. I got knocked up three months ago when we were dating for a year. Second, we are not breaking up so you have to suck it up that I am here if you don't like me" I reply

She looks at me a little stunned while the others are holding back a laugh.

"I don't care if you like me or not but don't insult me with one of his flings, I am his imprint, his baby mommy, and girlfriend like he said. So show me respect and you will be given and shown respect. Try and be a bitch and I will show you how to really be one."

No one says anything just busts out laughing while Leah sits back and folds her arms.

I smiled and looked over at Paul and kiss him while creasing his face, before turning back to the others who calmed down from laughing.

"As he said I am Izzy but he doesn't like anyone but him to call me that so you all can call my Azalia," I say to them.

"I am Jared the Beta, this here is my lovely girlfriend Kim."

I smiled and wave which Kim smiles and waves back.

"I am Sam the alpha"

"Hi"

"I am Embry, and this here is Quil."

"I am Jacob"

I wave to them and they wave back.

"Hey I am Seth"

"Hello Seth"

he smiles and waves.

"And that is Leah, and in the kitchen is Emily", Jacob says.

"I know who Emily is I met here the other day. Like I met Jared, Jacob, and Embry at my place."

Leah scuffs.

"Are you even sure that is Paul's child?"

I walked over and stood in her face.

"Listen here little girl, casue I won't say this shit again. I am not a slut, so don't ever fuckin imply or call me one. As for my baby, I sure as shit know who I fucked to get pregnant.  So next time you wanna scuff and say something like that again I will beat your ass."

With that said I smiled the most bitchy smile I had before I went back to where I was.

" Yep she is Paul's imprint they both have tempers", Emily said

I looked at her and smiled

"Her's is worse than mine," Paul said

"No way," Embry said

"you just saw it," Paul tells him

Embry nodded in agreement as did the others.

"As I was saying, I met them three at my place when they helped me unload the cargo trailer since they told me I am carrying precious cargo" I finished what I was saying before I had to put Leah in her place for the second time after just getting here.

"I met Emily when I had called Embry to set up lunch as a thank you. I came here and met her as well as Sam."

"Oh....okay" was said

I nodded my head.

"Are you gonna stay for lunch?" Emily asked

"Oh no I couldn't do that to you, I mean you feed a lot of hungry shifters don't need another mouth plus one to feed." I tell her

"Trust me I make a lot"

"Casue I am sure their stomachs are bottomless pits"

She laughs

"Yea they are its due to the shifter genes."

"Paul explained it all to me."

She nodded then insisted that I stay and eat, I gave in and agreed before I went over and offered my help which she allowed then watched as they all dug in and what they didn't take Emily and I got.

I watched as Sam pulled Emily into his Lap while Jared had Kim in his. I was about to stand over at the counter but Paul grabbed me by my waist and sat me down on his lap at the table after he had taken Kim's empty seat.