𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏

─────────•~❉INTRO❉~•─────────

It's me. Once again I'm shoving myself down your throats. This time with a graphic shop. Here's a list of stuff I make:

COVERS.
CHATS. (iPhone format)
TWEETS.
• INSTAGRAM FEEDS.
INSTAGRAM POSTS.
• OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS. :)

─────────•~❉RULES❉~•─────────

1. YOU MUST FILL OUT THE FORM. I want to make you graphics that are satisfactory for you, and in order to do that, I need you to fill out the form (which you will find in the section dedicated to the type of graphic you're requesting) in its entirety.

2. YOU MUST BE PATIENT AND POLITE. Please be polite when you make your request. Also, if I for any reason am unable to make your graphic, please don't be angry with me. I am very smol and sensitive.

3. YOUR BOOK MUST BE PUBLISHED. I want to be sure that my graphics see the light of day! I am willing to make an exception if you are about to publish it, but can't due to lack of, for instance, a cover. If that is the case, I would like to see your book published as soon as possible once I've delivered.

4. YOU MUST USE MY GRAPHICS. Although I do enjoy making covers and graphics, it also takes up a lot of my time. Hence, I would like to see them actually used. You don't have to use them forever, but I would appreciate it if my hard work isn't thrown away after three days. If you are not satisfied with the graphic, please tell me as soon as possible, and I will be more than happy to make changes to it as soon as I have the time to. <3

5. YOU MUST MAKE YOUR REQUEST WHERE I TELL YOU TO. I will write "request here" where I want you to write your requests. Please don't just drop them somewhere randomly, I have severe OCD and will have an actual breakdown.

6. THE PASSWORD IS "COCONUT". You must include the password in your request so that I know you have read all the rules. If the password is not included, I will ignore your request.

7. YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDIT. Please don't claim my graphics as your own. When buying a cover, you have to give me credit in the summary of the book and the first chapter (whether that's an actual chapter, or a playlist or whatever). When buying a graphic used inside your book (text formats, tweets, etc.), you have to give me credit in the chapter(s) it is used in.

────────•~❉PAYMENT❉~•────────
The payment is optional. I'm not gonna force you to do any of these things, but it would be very much appreciated if you did. :)

1. FOLLOW ME! Occasionally, I'm pretty cool! :)

2. ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR PUBLIC READING LIST! Help this book on its quest to the land of Not Being a Flop! :)

3. TAG ME! If I make you a theme, I would love it if you gave me credit on your wall or in your bio in addition to the obligatory credit. :)

──────•~❉DEDICATIONS❉~•──────

DEVILTEMPATIONS astrovibess The_Avengers_Devil solarstarks starryeyedturtle maybemarvel MaskedParkers avreyovards -lilydarling

───────•~❉BLACKLIST❉~•───────
Not a fan of blacklists and I never thought I'd have to make one but God-fucking-damn.

@libertelitteraire