One time only......

Alex pov:
Jen looked so sexy with that nude dress I had to take it off. Me and Jen had fucked one time before but got  interrupted by her kids. This time her kids weren't at her house. She pushed me onto the bed. She slowly slid her dress off and straddled me. Teasing me she slipped in the tip. Me getting the signal grabbed her hips and slammed her into me. "Mmpfh ou Alex" she moaned. "Call me daddy. Alex isn't here." I say. "Ouu daddy." She moaned. "Fuck Jennifer. Your so hot. Ugh omg." I moan. I could tell that she was almost over the edge because I felt her tighten around my dick. I was almost over the edge but she came before me. She laid next to me breathing heavy. That was the best sex I'd have to admit. "That was the literal  best sex ever papi." She said sitting up and kissing me. Didn't she know by now? Would I have to remind her? She knows I can always go another round. But this time she straddles next and rides me slowly. I put my hands on her hips meeting her thrusts. "Mmm oh papi your dick is so good." She moans. I can tell that she's on edge she leans her head back while putting her hands on my chest scratching me. "Ou omg papi." She screams as she comes. I come right after and she lays back on her back. She kisses me and then goes to sleep.

Thanks for reading lmk if you want more one shots🥰