🌤 Chapter Eleven 🌤

He left today. He was gone and I was here alone. I sigh and try to stop thinking of his soft lips and his curly hair. I'm seeing him soon I need to clam down. I take a breathe and walk to the couch to watch tv. I've already packed. I smile and think 4 more days.

• Skip to Airport aka 4 days later •

I see Millie and she runs up to me. We hug for a long time then we get some coffee at the airport and wait to load the plane. Millie is on the phone with someone. I think it's a guy she's seeing. She's blushing and all. I smile at her and she smiles back.

Soon we are on the plane and I'm freaking out. I get to see Finn soon. I put on my headphones and listen to Calpurnia. I look over to see Millie text someone named "Baby <3" I smile at the name he has.

Half way through the ride Millie asks "So Brynn and Finn broke up?" I nod and smile to myself. "Okay good to know." She says. I look at her confused but she shrugs and goes to her phone. I sit there and put my head phones back on. I sigh and listen to Dojo Cat. I vibe with her song.

We land and me and millie get off the plane. I grab my bag and wait for her to find hers. She smiles and says "We are staying in the same hotel as Finn and the others is that okay?" I nod and walk out to the taxi she has for us. She tells the man where to go and we are off.

• At The Hotel •

Millie gets me and her a key card and we walk up to the room. When we get in Noah runs up and hugs Millie then sees me. "OMG Y/N I'VE FINALLY MET YOU OMG WE NEED TO BECOME BESTIES NOW!" He yells and I laugh. He pulls me to his room where I see roblox. "Wanna play?" He asks. I say "Yes sir." I grab my laptop out of my bag and download roblox. Then I log into my old account. And might I add is looking great I'm got a shit ton of robux damn.

Me and Noah play for hours and I still haven't seen Finn yet. But I'm having fun with Noah. I think we could really be friends. And soon Millie walks in. "Guys we got food come down and eat." Me and Noah get up and I say "I beat you in that game just admit it baby boy." And he says "y-you didn't win! I just didn't get to the end in time y/n." He blushes and I laugh. I look up to see a shocked Finn. Millie is holding on to him. "What are you doing here y/n??" He asks. "Um I asked Millie a long time ago to come and meet everyone." I answer him. He pulls me to his room. "Y/n why? Why did you come?" He asks. "I came because when I asked to come before I was sad about us but now that we are a thing I came to see you." I pull him into a hug and he hugs back. "Sorry I'm just surprised babe." He says. I giggle and kiss him. He kisses back. We walk back down stairs to eat some yummy food.

After we eat Finn takes me to his room. We sit and talk for hours. We watch some movies. I cuddle with him. He kisses me a lot. I giggle and kiss him. I get on top of him and kiss him more. He grabs me and raps his arms around me. We kiss for a long time. Till it turns into more.. We start to undress each other and getting sad when we lose contact of each other. I started kissing his neck and pulling his hair some causing a same moan from his lips. Then we soon do more and more..

A/n
So um 103 VIEWS
I LOVE YOU GUYS !