Chapter Twelve

Summer POV
I've been avoiding Weston for two weeks now even if I know I was only hurting myself doing that,I don't pick his call or reply his message. I was at work when Zach called me to his office,he told me to stop calling him Mr Davis, I've noticed Megan and Zach are together,I really envy them. I sigh as I walked to his office,knocking before I enter,he tells me to sit as I take my seat he goes to say "so I've released you for today for some reasons you'll know soon enough"as he smiles,I stare at him confused,Rose is bringing your bag to you now,before someone walks into his office "well my work is done here,good luck Summer" he says as he smiles. "Thank you Zach" he says ,I stare at Zach intensely after hearing his voice Zach chuckles and says "you'll thank me later". I turn to Weston raising my eyebrow and say "really,you had to do this?"you've been avoiding me for what,two weeks now" "in my defense you avoided me too for two months"he says Zach scoffs ,I turn to him and say "what!" Zach raise his hand in defense and say" whoa,whoa, there tiger,its you and him ,not me and you, so don't yell at me,in fact I'll leave you guys to it,I don't want to be in the receiving end of that" pointing to me..Weston sighs and whispers "you'll never know she can be this brutal" "Weston!,I heard that. Zach is already out of the office,I didn't want to be in the same room with him alone so I take my bag about to take my leave when he embraces me,holding me tight,oh God no,his touch,I can't be deceived by his touch so I struggle to get out of his hold,he doesn't bulge he says "I'm sorry Summer, I'm sorry" I melt at this as tears falls from my eyes, I hide my face in his chest as he pets me and say "I missed you Summer".I smile and say as I raise my head to him "me too",he pecks me and ask"can we start all over again?",I nod my head, he smiles and say "hy,I'm Weston Michael but you can call me Wes" I smile and answer " hy, I'm Summer Evan" he nods and say "can I buy you ice cream? Upon hearing ice cream my face lights up,he knows I love ice cream, I nod my head excited ,he laughs and say "come on let's get going,lacing his fingers with mine I pick my bag up as we take our leave.
Things have been moving smoothly since the day Weston apologized ,he calls and text me almost everyday, if not everyday. His been so sweet and kind and I've been really happy lately. He also intimidate me because his aware of the effect he have on me ,I'm only scared because I don't want this to be one sided. Today Mr Philip comes to pick me up to Weston office. The was suppose to take me out but something came up and now I'm the one going to his office. Mr Philip is a nice man to talk to unlike Weston who is a hard book he hardly talk about himself even if he knows almost everything about me,like my best color green,I love ice cream vanilla flavor, I love reading books,going to parks and traveling, I hate shopping and I love sweets. He knows my parent name and also knows Mr and Mrs Daniel are like my parent. He knows how scared I get when I hear lighten and thunder i remember that one time we went out on a date and it started raining heavily at the sound of lighten I jumped on him and started crying,I couldn't stop myself it was really scary and the douche said its cute. I'm really shy with him but in a comfortable way,sometime his so sweet that I won't be able to look at him because he will tease me when he sees the effect he have on me,at least I can't blush.

Well,well,well will you look at that
Hopefully they move forward😁😁😁

Please leave a comment and peace...