Creativity Reflection

As I started painting I became curious about the exhibitions. I wanted to explore other artist artworks but not on the internet but on my own eyes. I started to be aware of the exhibitions which were happening near my town. It found out that there were a lot of exhibitions on which I didn't take notice. I started to attend the openings. It was a great experience as the artworks don't look that good on the picture as they look in the exhibition. It inspired me and gave me ideas for my future artworks. I achieved the learning outcomes (1) identify your own strengths and develop areas for personal growth, (2) demonstrate that challenges have been undertaken, developing new skills in the process and (3) demonstrate how to initiate and plan a CAS experience.

I also attended workshops where I could talk with the artist directly. I also talk with new people which was a totally new thing for me. I usually go with my friend but this time I was going by myself. Despite the painting skills, it taught me to be courageous and independent. I also learned to be organized and plan my trip as I was going for example to another city which I didn't know so I had to plan my steps. I was also going to the philharmonic orchestra and theatre but with my friends who invited me to go with them. I usually do not go on that kind of art performance. But I decided to go and see. During performances, I found the pieces I liked. And as I am a scenographer in theatrical group Czy To Już, I was looking for inspirations during plays. It taught me to think critically and be open-minded on other art pieces. I achieved the learning outcomes (1) identify your own strengths and develop areas for personal growth, (2) demonstrate that challenges have been undertaken, developing new skills in the process, (3) demonstrate how to initiate and plan a CAS experience and (4) show commitment to and perseverance in CAS experiences.