Veg sticks

Hey Everybody!

I hope you all are taking care of yourselves during this lockdown.

STAY HOME. STAY SAFE.

New Chapter for ya all!

Larissa's POV

If I could, I would have remained standing there forever and would even try to get swallowed down by the mother earth.

Alas! It isn't possible and I had to face him.

Minutes passed, and I stood there frozen.

And finally, he coughed in a way that was clear, he wanted me to turn around.

Damn.

When nothing came to my mind, and nobody came to rescue, I braced myself for the worst.

I turned around, and... and.. lost my breath.

He was so perfect.

This was the first time that I looked at him with such a close proximity.

Where I felt more thrilled and tickled, he looked more like the calm before the storm.

"Hope you had a great lunch" he said finally, with no hint of caressing, or joy.

He was Mad.

Clearly.

"Doesn't concern you" I said and tried to walk past with my vegetable sticks box in my hand, but of course, how could he just let me go? He pulled me back with a slight drag at the elbow.

"The fuck is your problem?" I hissed

His brow arched up- as if he couldn't believe that I was really saying that.

And that, scared the shit out of me.

"See," I started

"That just slipped out of my tongue, okay? I accept" I said and looked at his face.

How could he be this perfect?

He looked so muscular in his brown t-shirt and perfectly styled hair.

His muscled flew out of the sleeves making him look more drool worthy than just a pissed guy.

"Oh Really?" He hissed

I tried to walk past once again, but, "Not so soon darlin"

I gritted my teeth hard, and looked up at him, "What do you want?"

"Apologize to me" he shrugged.

He bloody shrugged, as if it was something people do daily.

I laughed unconvinced, "You wish" and slipped out of his hold to move away.

His jaw tightened, and he moved to look back, I followed his vision and saw him looking towards our table. The guys looked busy among themselves, and I cursed bad. Somebody look here.

What are they talking about anyway, that they straight out forgot about me?

"The way you talked to me today is unacceptable. You gotta apologize else the consequences will be bad"

"Please" I made an 'are you serious' face and walked away.

* * *

"What will you wear tonight?"

Once I finally got back to the table, I heard Liam's girlfriend ask this question to Rel.

"For what?" I interrupted as slowly my breath and my voice both were back and safe inside my body.

Bloody Betrayers!!

Rel looked and smiled at me, "We have a party today"

"Dafuck! Really?"

Finally! My first college party.

It's gonna be rocking.

***

"Who is organizing the party anyway?" I asked Rel while applying a thick coat of mascara on my lashes.

"Some friend of Lam's Girl-friend, I guess"

"You guess?" I asked while moving to my other eye to do some handiwork.

"Who cares anyway? We wanted a party, we are getting one. Now dress up and meet me out in 10" she said and walked away.

The thought of attending my first college party was a lot to believe. But hell yeah! We are gonna rock it.

****

That's it peeps..

I know..I know.. the length was ridiculously short. 

The thing is I'm trying to give you guys 'something' to read rather than nothing.

And next is a party chapter! :D

Till then enjoy.

Vote, Comment & Stay Safe.