Ave, Reyna Ramírez-Arellano

I don't own anything. Rick Riordan owns all the characters except for Eddie, who is from House of Anubis, so I don't own him either, and the song and partial song lyric belongs to Taylor Swift. Once again I don't own the Heroes of Olympus, if I did then Piper would turn girly and Jason would dump her and go to Reyna. Hope you enjoy the story.

P.S. if you read this right when I publish it and a ffew minutes afterwards then I don't have the first part up yet or have the cast finished or the Taylor Swift song attached.

P.P.S Beware of un-capitalized (I)s

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jason's P.O.V.

The sun was shining brightly, a light breeze was blowing, and you could easily tell it was spring. It seemed almost cruel for the gods to give such great weather on such a dreadful day. Many people were bustling through Camp Jupiter, but none were smiling. It felt as if you could reach up and touch the guilt and sorrow.

"The day's finally here." My girlfriend Piper said. She tried to sound sympathetic, but i could tell that she was happy. Today is the day that i lose my ex-best friend, my ex-girlfriend(AN: In my story Hera took Jason the day right before his and Reyna's One month anniversary), and my ex-co-leader, for good.Yesterday was the day that i realized that it was too late, yesterday was the day that i realized that i still love her, that whenever i see her my heart jumps, and whenever we make any contact with one another i feel sparks, not the measly butterflies i feel with Piper, but something i've waited my whole life for. Too bad she no longer feels the same way.

There was a knock on the door, but they walked in without waiting for a reply. "Seaweed Brain, I told you not to barge in without hearing a conformation first, even if they are our friends." Annabeth scolded the son of Poseidon with a smile on her face along with a slight scowl.

"Of course I listen to what you say, Wise girl. How could I not? I just choose not to follow the advice that you give me." Percy shot back with a mischievous glint in his sea green eyes.

They bickered for a few more minutes, looking dead serious, but from the look in their eyes you can tell that they love it. At the end Percy kissed Annabeth when she was in the middle of saying something(AN: I just had to add that line from Taylor Swift"s song, "Last Kiss"), and then wrapped his arm around her waist. I couldn't help but feel a ping of jealousy. Not from the fact that Percy was dating Annabeth, but the fact that Percy had an Annabeth, or to better put it, a girlfriend. Someone to love and to hold, like what Reyna was to me before Juno/Hera took me away and stole my memories. They finally looked away from each other, with a grim look on their faces and said, "It's time."

We headed to New Rome, stopped by the Pomeranian line to give Terminus our weapons, not wanting to argue, and from the look on his face he, for once, didn't want to either. When we got to the Forum we saw all of the legion, most of the citizens of New Rome, and quite a few lares already there. The four of us saw Hazel seated near the stage where the praetors normally sat, and went to the seats that she was saving for us.

After a few more guests came in we started the ceremony, if you could call it that. Some traditional roman music played (minus the arm farts) and then everyone stood when Frank and Reyna came in. I still remember when we (the seven, besides Percy and Annabeth) were in the House of Hades and i gave my praetor-ship up to Frank, ever since i remembered what Reyna meant to me i've regreted that decision. It's not that Frank's a bad praetor, for such a softy like him he's doing pretty well, it's just that i wish that i was up their leading with Reyna, being beside her to make decisions, and staying up late with her to finish the paperwork that i procrastinated to do and that she threatened not to help me finish even though she always did. I'm not scared that Reyna might fall for Frank like most, almost all, praetors did considering all the time they spend together. Besides I noticed that they've become close, but only as friends, Frank would only hold a girl like Reyna back, and Frank and Hazel seem perfectly happy together.