💃Jealousy or misunderstanding😳

It's morning time ,Zack was sleeping and James went for jogging...
After 5 minutes.......
Zack wakes up ,gets ready for college n was just waiting for James....🙃
So in the mean Time he was checking his phone just some the time passes ....where he found that d post n d user who posted it has been removed n d post is also been deleted!!! he was happy n at the same time very curious to know about d one who hv done this gr8 job......
Zack: Wohh!!!who hv done this.gr88..
Job

Suddenly James entered d room n said,
James: Zack!!U r ready wait I'll go freshen up n then we'll leave for college..... Ohk!!

Zack: Don't worry I'm waiting... but did u know that d post against miss beauty was also deleted, that is gr8 ryt....

James: Hmmmm...

**After that they went to d college**

On d other side Chris n Emma too was in d college....

Justin: Hey guys!!did u know that d post which was against chris has been removed from d grp n even d id is been removed...!!!!

Emma: Ohh really lemme see...Ahhh yess ofc it's been remove....thankx to that awsome angel who hv done this gr8 work ryt, Chris....

(But Chris was bit upset as she after this incident her old wound was freshen up again n told Emma that she's is going to library...)

||After that Chris went towards||
library

After that Chris enters d library n went to search some of d books for her work

After that Chris enters d library n went to search some of d books for her work...... meanwhile she heard some noise but pretended she is focused in her work......
After some time a voice went through her ear
__Can I sit here!!!
(The voice was so gentle n pleasant n calm on hearing that Chris moves her head above n what she sees that, it was James!!!!😍😍

Chris was so mesmerised that she was just looking him nope it is said as she was continuously staring him...)

James(again): Can I sit here if u don't mind!!!

Chris (surprisingly): Sure!!!😊 n smiled....

But..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So guys finally our James n Chris hv met so far but this was not that much still there is something interesting waiting for you guys ...  for that just wait for the next chap...🙄🤔😗

Hope you guys enjoyed. Do shower some love to my story😍😋

See u guys in d next chap🤗

Thank u guys 💜💜💜👻👻💟