chapter one - "Yeah, whatever, Vega"

Jade's POV

"I supposed to play her wife?" I shouted pretty loudly. I'm annoyed that I have to play her wife, but my heart was racing and I could feel my cheeks heat up. 'The fuck?' I thought to myself, there was NO way I'm blushing for Vega right now. Well, maybe I am but still.

"I-I'll just pick another card." Vega said nervously trying to put her card back in the box but Sikowitz pulled it away. "NO! My box has spoken!" He said, walking to the front of the classroom. 'Shit, feelings are coming'

-- the rehearsal and everything stays the same so timeskip to when Tori arrives at nozu

Tori's POV

I arrive at Nozu, like Sikowitz said. 'SEEYOUBOTHATNOZU,7PM!' He shouted at both me and Jade. Since I was earlier than both of them, I decided to drink some tea, what could go wro- "BOO!" Sikowitz yelled behind me. I spit out my drink and groaned "Sikowitz! I hate when you do that!" I wiped tea off my face, and the table. "I know, everybody does." He chuckled.

Luckily, Jade finally arrives. "Jade!" Sikowitz shouts, Jade rolls her eyes and walks over to sit next to me.

After a while of arguing with Sikowitz for forcing us to 'date' (which I don't mind, but I have to pretend- Jade's here!) we finally get to eating. Well, we're arguing but I'm sure we'll stop, at some point.

"Then let's not talk!" She says bitterly.

"Fine!" I reply, but as soon as the words escape my lips, I think of something to say to Jade. I mentally facepalmed myself but went with it anyways. "You know-" Jade groaned. "There is no reason why you and I can't sit here and have a conversation.

"I've got a good reason." "Which is?" "I don't like you!" She said quickly like an arrow shooting through my heart. "R-Really? You can't think of one thing you like about me?" I stuttered. "I...like when you're sad." She replied.

I sighed. "Ok, try again. Reach deep down into your twisted, bitter soul and see if you can find anything nice to say about me." I glanced over to Jade to see her blushing. "Yeah, whatever, Vega. Might as well confess my feelings now." She sighed.

Teal eyes met mine. "Victoria Dawn Vega, I, Jadelyn West have a c-c...." She mumbled the last part. "Are you o-" "SHHH! I'm trying to confess!" She slapped my hand. "I...have.." She took a sip of water. "Shit.." She mumbled. "Look, this is really hard to say but I'm trying, so be fuckin' quiet for a bit." I sat up and sipped my drink awkwardly. She took a deep breath "I like you." She said quickly. "Like? As in l-" She cut me off, "Yes, Vega, as in like like." And with that, there was no longer a raven-haired beauty sitting beside me. Instead, she was walking away angrily, glaring at both Sinjin and Burf to scare them into not telling Sikowitz about what happened.

I looked down at my food. 'She- She likes me! OHMYGOD SHE LIKES ME!' I was internally screaming. 'OHMYGOD Y E S SHE LIKES ME! AND- and I like her too!' I stopped. 'WAIT I LIKE HER TOO I HAVE TO TELL HER!' I thought to myself. "Sinjin! I'll be back, don't tell Sikowitz I left!" I yelled before getting up and chasing after Jade.

After a while of running, I found her in the parking lot, sitting down while mumbling curse words. "Jade!" I ran over to her, panting for air. "Jade, honey," I heard her gasp. "W-What do you want, Tor- Vega?" She looked at me. "Jade, I- I like you too." I smiled. Her eyes lit up. She smiled a bit "Thanks, Ve- Tori." She stood up and her eyes met mine. "Let's get back into Nozu, ok? We need to finish our date." She held my hand and dragged me back to Nozu. "Honey, you don't have to drag me!" I groaned. "HEY! Save the pet names for when we're not in public!" Jade shouted until we finally walked in the restaurant then sat down in our previous seats. Now eating our cold food.

"So... why do you like me?" Jade asked, eating her food. "Well, to start, you're really-" I was cut off by two dudes squishing us together. "BABE SANDWICH!" they yelled. "What the fuck?" I mumbled. "Damn, they made Miss Sweet Sally Peaches say fuck!" Jade whispered, laughing a bit.

A/N: hiii hope y'all liked the first chapter! i'll keep updating whenever i'm motivated, byeee

-andee