chapter three - Kisses

No one's POV

The two girls had finally left Nozu at exactly 12:00 PM, just as how their teacher instructed them. The brunette held the raven-haired girl's hand. "Tori," Jade whispered. "Yeah?" The brunette responded. "Is your family home?" The raven-haired goth stopped walking once they reached her car. "Nope. Trina and my parents left for an audition in New York." Tori pouted. "So I'll be all alone," She whined. "By myself! With no one to care for me nor keep me company!" The brunette dramatically cried, leaning closer to Jade.

"God, Vega, you're such a clingy bean." The raven-haired goth chuckled. The shorter girl pouted. Jade pecked her lips, making Tori freeze in place. "But you're my clingy bean." She smiled and patted Tori's head. "Awww, Jade~" Tori giggled. "Yea, whatever. Get in the car now." Jade went to the driver's side of the car, opening the door and hopping in. Tori followed, getting in the passenger's side.

The car ride home was full of chatter, mainly Tori gushing about Jade. And Jade teasing Tori by touching her in certain places when the stoplight was red. The brunette moaned from time to time but Jade had always ruined her fun since the stoplight turned green.

Once they had finally reached the Vega household, Tori opened the door and fell in since Jade wouldn't let go of her waist. "Ow!" The brunette yelled once they hit the floor. "Jaaadeee!" Tori whined. "What? Don't tell me you didn't enjoy the hug~" Tori blushed. "I- Well- That's a bit- Don't you think- Ugh, yes I did enjoy your warm hug." The brunette gave in, turning to face Jade and pecking her cheek.

After a few minutes of laying down on the floor, Tori finally got up with Jade following. "C'mon, Vega, let's have some fun~" She seductively spoke, sitting down on the couch. Flustered, Tori closed the door then walked over to Jade. "Nope, no, Trina'll find out once she gets home!" Tori whined. Jade sighed, "Fine... how about a hickey?" The goth placed her hand on the brunette's neck. Tori's breath hitched. "No. I know you'd purposefully make them obvious!" Jade sighed. "Fine, kisses?" Tori's eyes lit up. "Sure!" She beamed.

"'Kay but give me some coffee first." Tori pouted, Jade chuckling in response. "I'm serious, Vega." The raven-haired goth relaxed on the couch. "Awww, fine." Tori got up and went to the kitchen, making coffee.

After a while, Tori returned with the goth's coffee. "Why thank you ever so much!" Jade mocked Tori. "Hey! I don't talk like that! But I love you so maybe it's ok... just maybe." The raven-haired girl chuckled. Then taking a sip of her coffee, "Fine, here's your kiss." She smiled, putting the coffee down on the table before gently capturing Tori's lips with her own. The brunette kissed back quickly, but before she could make a move, Jade pulled away. "Aww.." Tori saddened. "Don't be such a crybaby, you'll get more later." She smirked. "Lots more." She once again took her coffee and took a sip, leaving Tori flustered. "Love ya too~" Jade smirked, shooting a glance at the flustered brunette.

A/N: Yo, Sorry for not updating frequently hh

uh idk what else to say other than I might just keep writing with a 3rd person pov because it feels easier to write in my opinion. Anyways, see y'all next time <3

- Andee