True loves kiss

This story will be about 3x19, when they need true loves kiss to break the curse. because when Regina kisses Henry, he is the only one who remembers, and they will need another one and fast because Zelena's portal is almost ready.. Everyone gives up hope, until Hook and Emma are alone behind the barn..

Emma's POV

As I heard dad say that Zelena had taken my baby brother, I could feel all the hate frommy heart risning.

I could feel my blood boil.

"Love, what's wrong?" A voice fom behind me said.

"Emma?" The voice said again "Zelena, she kidnapped my brother" i said to Hook and his face immidiatly changed.

"Swan are you okay?" He asked me and stepped closer to me. " No I want to kill a green witch, who thinks she can do everything she wants." I answerd him, and before I knew it, I let my arms fluw around his waist. After maybe 2 seconds of hasitating, he did the same. " What will happen now?" He asked me against my hair. "She will go to thr barn and inact the portal, but the problem is still that we don't have a true loves kiss. So no one remembers how to defeat her." I said as I slowly pulled away from him. We started to walk to the town, as we saw my dad, Regina, the mary man. When I saw my dad, I just fluw into his arms, never wanted to let go again. "I'm so sorry." I tightend the hug. "Its not you're fault, Regina and the mary man will join me on our fight to get your brother back. Wanna join us?" He asked me and Hook and we both nodded.

" ITS OVER ZELENA" Regina said as she walked into the barn, with me, Hook,My Dad, the mary man and Robin behind her.

"You think that, baby sister. Well than tell me how do you defeat me? No ne knows and I have him." Zelena walked coser to u and then we got a better look on Gold. "I really don't want to do the things she tells me to do, but I have no choice." He said and you culd see by the way he stood there, that he was serious, by the way he stand there and talked.

Hook and I both had a sword in our hands. But then, all the sudden I got an anger attack, I ran to Zelena, trying to cut her open. "Swan!!!" "EMMA,!!" Another voice yelled. Then right before I was able to harm her, I feld a hand pull me back at my arm.when I looked behind me i could see Hook and then, Rumple poofed us away to behind the barn.

"Why did you stop me? I could have ended all of this!!" I yelled against him. First he looked shocked at me from yelling at him, but then he looked angry. "Did you really think you could have first defeated the Dark One, the strongets person in the universm and then kill The Wicked Witch, with a sword ?" He asked, yelled at me. "Okay, but I could have tried." I said. "Yes and than that bloody witch woud have killed you." He said and his eyes said "I can't loose you to."

"But like you said we need true love's kiss, and I don't know anyone who hase true true love." I said and than I realised something.

"Well, if I was Zelena, only the rarest and unespecting true love would break the curse." He said.

Than I knew it, I could feel it in my gut, my gut was telling me I was right. I ran to him, putted my hands on his cheeks and kissed him passionatly. He immidiatly pulled back.

But even do he pulled back, it jad worked, it was true loves kiss and qe broke it.

"Emma I don't understand.." he said and I could see in his eyes that he wanted to kiss me again.

"You are my true love, silly."

We looked at eachother, first he looked shoked, but then he placed his hand on my cheek, pulled me closer and kissed me again.

I love that pirate. ❤

Tadaaaaa. i know you had to wait long. But it is here, enjoy it, vote, comment
Xx JodyXx