Chapter 1.

OK so I am gonna post this but that does not mean there will be a chapter 2 any time in near future.

◇--------------------◇

Here I am, standing over the two dead bodies of what were my friends, now only lifeless corpses. "I won't have to bother you for company now." A voice beside me says. "Too early?" The voice sighs when I don't reply. "Okay, okay... well, can we grieve for them later, we need to go. Now." I look up from the bodies. "Yeah, right..." I glance at the bodies once more before running out of the room, down the stairs, past the curtain, into the cellar...

Wait... Let me tell you how I got into this situation first.

                     ◇~~~~~~~~~~~~◇

It all started when I was bored in my room, Staring at a blank page on my laptop. I wanted to become a famous author, well, I do still want to become one but certain occurances have made it hard... anyway. I had no idea how to start the story. My notebook was laying open beside the laptop full of ideas, but nothing that could become more than a short story.

Grabbing my bag and notebook I abandon my laptop and head outside for inspiration. First thing I see when leaving the house was two boys arguing by the skatepark diractly opposite. I sigh and make my way towards them.

"You've gotta be kiddin me dude! Why would you join the swimteam? You know I could've helped you get onto the rugby team right? Your not gonna get any chicks by being a swimmer." The boy with shoulder length brown hair tied up in a pontail was yelling. The victim to this yelling was a short, black haired boy. Guess I should state that I know these two idiots.

The one yelling is, I mean was, Max. He always had a short temper and was taking it out on the people around him. Never learned not to, with his father even more agressive than Max, he didn't have much of a role modal at home. He does care though. He treats the shorter boy, Quinn, as his brother.

Quinn, on the other hand, is the sweetest boy I've ever met. He's the youngest of 6 and is very strict to abiding the rules, especially when it comes to his religion. Max and I tend to make that hard, with us talking crap about Gods and constantly mentioning how we are going to rule hell. Quinn tries to ignore it. He is also a part of the school swim team, something Max dislikes, thinks its not a rough enough sport.

"Sup guys?" I say, trying to intervene. "Arlette! Good! Can you tell Quinn how much of a bad idea it is to join the swimteam?" Max responds, receiving a glare from Quinn. I try to change the subject. "You guys really came to the skatepark amd didn't invite me? how could you?"

Quinn and Max glance at each other. "Well?" Max answers after a pause. "Well we knew you were working on a story right, and well... when you are in your writing mood you can be a bit.... uhmm..." Quinn interjects seeing Max at a loss for words. "You can be a bit short-tempered. Think it's something to do with never knowing how to word things."

"I- well- oh, sorry." I mutter. I do get pretty angry sometimes when writing, forming words into sentences in a way they actually make sense comes as a challenge when I write. I didn't realise I took it out on my two best friends though. "It's alright! We just thought we'd leave you be this once. Anyway, since your here now anyway, want to go grab coffee?" Max asks, clearly trying to avoid any more awkwardness.

Quinn and I nod in sync and so we head down towards Jackie's, the nearest café to the skatepark. I offer to buy everyone drinks  and Max and Quinn head to an empty table by the window. I get our drinks and head to the table that they've claimed.

"So Arlette, that story your working on, got any ideas?" Quinn asks. "No, nothing. I can't seem to come up with anything exciting or long enough." I say and take a sip of my coffe. Max looks up from his coffee he had previously been staring at. "Well maybe you should go out and look for inspiration. You know there's a house almost in ruins on the outskirts of town. If we take a look you could maybe get some inspiration."