ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

When Hongjoong had returned home that afternoon, he was visibly upset when he came in through the door. Yeosang did his best to be there for him, eventually calming him down.

Yeosang was tired of seeing Hongjoong cry over Seonghwa. After hearing all that had happened from the visit he paid to him, he felt he needed to give the whole situation a shove. Hongjoong needed Seonghwa, and Yeosang very well knew that Seonghwa needed Hongjoong.

If Hongjoong couldn't get to him, maybe he could.

______________________

The sun had just disappeared below the horizon, the sky turning a dark, midnight blue as the day faded into night. The most beautiful thing about June was at night time, everything seemed to light up like a starry night sky, skyscrapers and streetlights illuminating the city.

As it was getting later, Seonghwa, who sat comfortably in a black silk robe on the chaise, closed the laptop sat upon his lap and set it on the coffee table beside him.

He swung his legs over the edge of the chaise, pushing himself off with his hands as he stood to his feet. Just as he was heading over toward the bed, he heard someone pounding at the door.

Seonghwa paused for a moment as he looked over at the door. He had already dismissed his men for the night, so no one should be banging on his door at this hour.

Grabbing his suit jacket from the floor, he removed a single revolver from the holster attached to the fabric. He tucked his hand behind his back, slowly making his way over to the door.

"Who is it?" He called out, anxiously waiting for an answer.

"It's Yeosang, you ass. Open the door."

Yeosang? What's he doing here? Seonghwa thought to himself, hesitating at the door for a moment.

Finally, Seonghwa slid out the chain lock from the door, then opened the door just a crack to peer out at the blonde-haired male.

"What do you want?"

"I want to talk to you for a moment. I didn't come to offend you, I didn't come to fight you either. I just want a chance to have a calm, civil conversation with you." Yeosang said as he tilted his head. "Will you let me in?"

"Why are you here so late? Can't it wait until the morning? I was just about to-"

"Are you gonna let me in or not? It's about Hongjoong, Seonghwa, and I think you need to hear it." Yeosang looked at the black-haired male with a serious look in his eyes.

"I already told-" Seonghwa fell silent for a moment, then drew a deep breath before sighing. "Alright..."

Seonghwa pulled the door open, stepping to the side to allow Yeosang to enter. He reached over to the table beside the door, setting the gun down that was in his hand.

As Yeosang entered the room, he raised a brow when he noticed the gun. He shot a look at Seonghwa. "You were going to shoot me?"

"No, not you specifically. I didn't know who was at the door and mind you, I have a LOT of people who want to kill me in this city." Seonghwa dismissed, then shut the door to his room before walking over to his bed.

"So what's so important about Hongjoong that you felt it was necessary to come here late at night?" Seonghwa questioned, plopping down onto the bed and looking at Yeosang.

Yeosang grabbed a chair from the table near the bed, dragging it over to sit in front of Seonghwa. "I wanna tell you something."

"Alright. Go on, I'm listening."