Part 3

Chapter 3.

Leaving the hospital JJ grabbed the bag off Hotch, which he had packed for her at the house earlier, Arriving at  Will's place Henry went straight to bed he was exhausted. JjJgot changed into her pj's and sat down on the couch Will brought over 2 bottles of beer and sat down next to her handing her one of the beers.

"Thanks for doing this"

"It's not a problem you guys are my family no matter what happened between us."

"Well it won't be longer than a couple of days I promise"

"JJ you can both stay as long as you need too."

"Well won't your girlfriend mind?" she whispered. 

She took a sip of the beer.

"No, we broke up"

He said looking down at the bottle in his hands.

"I'm sorry why did you guys break up?

"She wasn't the girl for me"

JJ looked at Will not knowing what to say, Will looked at JJ

"You should get some sleep take my room"

"What about you?"

"I'll take the couch"

She smiled standing up and putting the beer bottle on the table and walked off into Will's room.

Will sighed and after a few minutes stood up and cleaned up the beer bottles emptying them down the sink and put the bottle in the recycle bin, JJ laid in Will's bed taking in the scent of his sheet it smelled just like him she pulled the bed cover closer to her, she missed the smell of his aftershave all over her sheets at home. She soon drifted off into a nice sleep she felt safe once again.

The next morning she woke up and heard the TV going she got out of bed and put on her Hoddie that was on the end of the bed and her slippers and walked into the living room and saw Henry watching cartoons and Will making breakfast.

She walked into the kitchen and Will handed her a cup of coffee

"Thank you"

He smiled

"You get some sleep?"

She nodded taking a sip of the coffee

"A little bit yeah, you?"

"Not so much, I ain't as young as I used to be, and that couch isn't fun to sleep on."

"Your back?" JJ 

"Yeah"

JJ let out a smile. 

Henry walked over to his parents trying to get up on the counter next to his mom JJ smiled at her son boosting him up onto the stool.

"What are you making daddy?"

"Pancakes"

They watched Henry giggle to himself then we went back off and finished watching his cartoons

"How's he doing this morning?"

"He's great his arm hurts but he seems to be okay"

JJ nodded looking over at her son, she felt guilty and she kept blaming herself but she knew deep down it wasn't her fault.

"Mommy, can I play with my toys after breakfast?

"Sure buddy"

"Well breakfast is ready"