My Fears

"When will I have a boyfriend too. What is going on with me? Michelle was lost in thought as she watched her best friend giggled while on phone with a boy. She has never experienced being in a relationship though she is college. It is not like guys have not been coming. But they are not strong-willed enough. All Michelle had always wanted is to get the right person,not trial and error. Another problem is that some of the guys that have been coming seemed to be lusting after her. She rarely caught a genuine love signal in them. "But I'm lonely" she reasoned. "And Grace is not helping my situation too. Well,it's not her fault. She can't just hide the fact that she is happily in a relationship...huhhhhh" Michelle said.
She met Grace in her year one and they have been really good together. Grace was the type of girl that changes boys like cloth. If she gets tired of one, she would cut him loose. "A penny for your thoughts" Grace whispered. "Sorry, I was on phone with my boyfriend. Let's hurry back to the hostel please"
"Arhah, why the rush ma?" Michelle questioned. "Let me guess, Martin is coming over?. Grace responded by laughing. "He wants to take me out,and I told him you'd tag along. So girl, let's go get ready!" She said.
"Edward, meet my girlfriend, Grace and her friend, Michelle" Martin introduced the girls to his friend. As they chatted, Michelle noticed that Edward just couldn't take his eyes off her. He later claimed he fell for her that very night. They went on to become friends then lovers. But for how many months before she realized Edward was a cheat and a liar. Grace felt so bad for her at first only for her to realize that Michelle never loved nor trusted the guy. According to Michelle, Edward was 'ladies guy' so that alone made her safeguard her heart right from the beginning.
Another guy came, another came...but in all Michelle never truly fell in love with anyone till she graduated!

Please don't forget to hit the like button,comment  and vote...this will encourage me as it's my first time here. Gracias!