TEN

Ione POV

The next month, everything was pretty much the same that the first week had been, me and Xavier spent just as much time with each other as we did with the gang.

From Monday to Friday we went to work, on Friday nights we went out to the club, Saturdays we me and Xavier went on a date and on Sundays we all hung out and watched films or cooked dinners or played games.

It was one of the most amazing months of my life, I finally had a stable group of friends and sort of boyfriend (we hadn't put a name to it yet and he still hadn't told me the girlfriend thing but I'm hoping he will do it soon).

Over the month we had to change the living room to have a cream corner sofa and a 2 person sofa as we couldn't agree on who got to sit where and we got a new addition to the group over the weeks as Opal got a girlfriend, Jewel (such a beautiful name if you ask me).

It's Friday night tonight so we are all going out to the club and I was wearing the new and expensive dress that I just bought. It honestly looked magical and the red made it so much more sexy.

Me, Xandria, Juniper and Jewel were getting ready in my bedroom while the boys were getting ready in Xaviers.

Yes even though we are kind of together, and literally sleep in the same bed every night, we haven't really talked about sharing a room.

Anyway we are all showing each other our outfits when a knock comes at the door along with a booming voice, "are you girls ready yet we need to leave soon"

My heart dropped a little when I realised it wasn't Xavier. He must be down stairs getting the car sorted.

"We are coming baby" Jewel shouted back.

We all checked ourselves out in the mirror and sorted bags and coats out, we can't all share my clothes but we share pretty much everything else when they get ready here.

We took one last picture for our snaps and then headed down to the foyer.

I walked straight over to Xavier.

"You look beautiful baby" he cooed, grabbing my hand and twirling me around.

"Oh stop it" I teased, blushing because of his compliment.

"Yeah seriously stop it it's gross" Xandria complained, faking being sick everywhere. 

"You've had to much to drink" I laughed at her dismissively.

The boys locked at us with mucked angry "you've already been drinking?!"

"Duh" we all said at the same time.

We all walked out of the house laughing.

At the club, there was the usual no line but yet a building full of people, I really had to ask about that.

After heading straight to the VIP section on my own because Xavier wanted to talk to the others, I immediately ordered some drinks and shots for when the others get here.

Xavier walked in on his own just after the waiter left.

"Where are the others?" I questioned, confused why they weren't here. 

"They have gone to the other VIP section for an hour or so while we have a talk" he explained.

Once he had sat down on the sofa, taken off his blazer and tie and undid a couple of buttons on his shirt, I sat on his knee.

His hands went straight to my waist and I looked at him patiently, waiting to know what he needed to talk to me about.

"Tomorrow I'm going to tell you some things about myself and the others that you need to know, because it involves you. I just want you to know one thing, no matter what you find out tomorrow, we are all still the same people you've come to know and that even though we have been not telling you something just yet, it doesn't mean that we have been lying or that we will keep other secrets. No matter what, we all still love you and we hope that you will still love us to" by the end of his mini speech he was speaking slowly and quietly, almost timidly.