Chapter 13: We are only seven but we got to heaven.

"So we can all agree that we are becoming to crowded on our island. We should look into that." Jungkook poses the problem at hand. "We can start building higher building. Apartments and huge skyscrapers."Hoseok poses. Jungkook looks in his papers. "That will be very costly... It is possible but let's look into some more. Any other ideas?" He looks around the table. Jimin is staring at his papers too. "I don't have anything..." Taehyung is making a drawing. "Why don't we go to the other island?" Taehyung doesn't look up. Everyone falls silent. It has been a year since they lost Jin and Yoongi. The memories about the island just trigger the pain again. No one dares to speak about them anymore, out of fear of opening the wound. "T-that is an option... I am sure it is now cleared too... And before another country claims it, we should claim it." Namjoon confirms. Taehyung shows his drawing. "We could draw this on our flag." He shows the two island that are drawn. It forms two mirroring trapeziums.

 It forms two mirroring trapeziums

He smiles. "You know, it is so weird. It looks like that other island belongs to us. I mean, why is it exactly the same shape but mirrored?" Hoseok remarks. They agree. They are getting excited about the new country and are discussing what to build where. "Maybe we should first go there and say properly goodbye to Jin and Yoongi. And settle our memories." Jungkook holds Jimin's hand under the table and squeezes it comforting. They decided to plan to go there with a ship and their new flag, ready to claim it for Armystan.

 They decided to plan to go there with a ship and their new flag, ready to claim it for Armystan

They are on the boat and excited. The sky is clear, and the wind blows strong. They have no problems anymore to reach the island. They arrive on the same beach. Jimin and Jungkook are holding hands. Everyone is quiet. The only sound is the waves crashing on the beach. They walk to the house and reminisce about their stay in that time. "Remember when we caught fishes?" Jungkook softly says. They nod. "It was an amazing feeling to fetch for yourself." They all feel the hole in their heart, the missing two members. They arrive at the house. Jimin has a hard time to enter the house. He enters the kitchen. "It is almost as if he never left..." Jimin walks passed the table and strokes it with his finger, full of fond memories.

Namjoon and Jungkook are outside with a map. "We can build an university over there. And a sportscenter over here. Did you plan another recreational center, Hoseok?" Hoseok joins them and looks on the map. They are pointing. Jimin walks in the bedroom. The bed looks like it has been slept in. Did we leave that hastily that time?