2) Luxury life

Karunya's pov:

"Good morning Ms.Moorthy would you like some coffee or a cup of chai?"

The maid asked.

"A cup of chai please"

I said and walked out of the living room to the garden.

Scooby my pet golddenn retriever ran to me with his favourite toy the Donald duck in his mouth.

"Hey buddy you had a good sleep?"

I asked picking him in my arms he licked my hands in response.

"You are so active this morning would love to go for a walk?"

I asked he got down quick and wagged his tail.

"Here is your drink miss and the newspapers"

The maid passed me the drink and moved back to her work in kitchen.

I walked back upstairs and picked my mobile. There was a mail from my secretary describing details of today's meeting. I skimmed it through and had my first cup of chai for the morning.

Then placing my mobile aside and I walked out to the balcony. It was January the coldest month in New York but it didn't stop the mad rush on the streets..

I exhaled a big breath watching the yellow cabs struck in traffic. It is going to be a long day.

I and Scooby then made our way to the Central park which is nearby. I plugged in my earphones and started to jog for a bit. Suddenly someone from the back pushed me with great force. I turned to see my best friend Jay.

"You idiot!"

I said and hit hit him in his chest.

"How is my darling doing?"

He asked showing off his dimples. I blushed a bit. 

"Good. Where were you the past week I didn't get any call from you?"

I asked.

"Ohhh...you missed me?"

He asked and smirked.

"Oh yes I missed your annoying voice a bit"

I said and laughed. We both jogged around for another 40 minutes and I said my bye to him.

He made sure I agree to have lunch with him today.

I was sweaty coming back so took a shower and dressed in my office clothes.

"Miss your breakfast is ready"

The maid said.

"The pancakes are to die for Mrs.Parkins!" I said as I had my breakfast.

"Thanks Ms.Moorthy"

The 60 year old Italian  smiled back at me.

"Mam these flowers has been delivered for you"

Another maid walked in with a red rose bouquet.

"It is from Mr.Sergio"

She said and I shaked my head. Mrs.Parkins gave a knowing smile.

Sergio is one of my client and have been continuously following for now about an year to date me and let me tell you he just does not back up.

I soon got into the car and drove through to my office. It was a short 15 minutes drive. As soon I got out of my car my secretary greeted me.

"You look stunning as as usual!"

She said and got my coat.

"Read my schedule Nisha"