The Apartment

Melissa's POV

I can't actually believe that I'm living with them. I mean what could possibly go wrong with living with maybe the most famous twins in the world.

Absolutely nothing I guess. I have to focus on my modeling. That's what I came here to do. It's my future I'm dealing with here.

I have to also go too school tomorrow. 11th grade is waiting for me.

Luckily I'm staring the year normally as I was sent over for a mission. But I don't have to tell anybody about that.

As I pack out my clothes and look over my huge room and I decide to decorate it. Maybe the twins can help me with it.

I get out a piece of paper and a pencil and start drawing a bed frame with cabinets and bed lamps with LED lights on the bottom where my mattress will be going.

"This is going to cost me a lot of time and money but I'll manage"

"with what" a deep voice and tall figure says standing at my door.

"Who are you? A bit rude to intrude."

"I apologize Melissa. I'm Ruben. The boy's head camera man and one of their best friends. You'll see me here regularly I suppose."

Ruben is a tall tan blonde with blue aquatic eyes that's actually pretty striking if you're not used to it. He looks like a surfer as he has pooka shells around his neck and has the curly beach waves that just reaches his ears.

" How long have you been standing there?"

"I don't really know but it felt like forever. You can't blame me, you are really something I've never seen around here."

"Well a short blonde girl from South Africa isn't something you see everyday in Los Angeles is it?"

"Definitely not. But it's something else. Besides your beauty it's something else."

"Maybe my accent I suppose."

Ruben breaks out laughing.

"I never said I cared. I'm out of here."

What the hell was that all about? Mood swings like a little bitch. My ex had those I luckily know how to deal with that. You just simply ignore it and be the kind one. Always.

I go to the kitchen and boil the water for some coffee. The boys are busy playing Fortnite. Their eyes are glued to the TV screen and they're talking to their buddies over the mics of their headphones.

"Excuse me Grayson. Where is the mugs." I ask but no reply.

"Grayson. GRAYSON" I yell but still nothing.

I walk over and grab the console from his hands and he lost his shit.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing I was literally the only one left on my way getting a victory Royale!"

"Maybe if you listened when I yelled at you I wouldn't have done this."

"What did you fucking want you annoying little..."

"Gray be nice" Ethan interrupts.

"Fine. What can I help with then."

"Please get rid of your stink fucking attitude. Where do you keep your mugs in this place. I want some coffee.If I may have some."

"Top left cabinet. Now may I get my console back."

Ruben and Ethan keeps looking at each other and then back at me and Grayson.