𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

i said these chapters were
gonna be short we but i lied . kinda.

"I SAID i ain't trainin' shit, jarad" jahmier protested louder, his voice echoing out of the small office near the front of the hardware store.

"aw damn, he sound like a bad kid." jahseh laughed, leaning against the carts lined up by the doors. kimetrius sighed, lowkey embarrassed as jahmier was basically showing his ass in the middle of the day...during his shift.

a few people were lined up at the one open register michael was supposed to be standing at, looking around at the two employees standing idly by the store entrance. kimetrius looked over, "where's michael?" the other shrugged, quickly turning around to walk away into the parking lot to appear busy. leaving kimetrius at the front as the women in the line called out.

"HELL-O?? can we have some customer service around here??" she shook her hands towards the forming line of people behind her as she looked at kimetrius, who had a stupidly confused look on his face.

michael was in fact in the warehouse, chasing gazzy up and down the long aisles in the stuffy building. instead of checking the back for the product a customer asked for, gazzy was indulging in a game of hide n seek where he had already been caught. giggling and occasionally tripping over boxes of merchandise, the two employees wasted their work time.

isaiah tried his best to stock the shipment of lightbulbs that just came in, holding back his laugh as he could heard jahmier still yelling from the manager's office. he bent down to the box near his feet, reaching for more packages to put on the shelf.

when he looked over he saw caleb and his tall figure, just a few feet away at the end of the aisle, also placing some items on the shelves. isaiah felt the need to stand up straight for some reason, turning back to putting the small boxes on the shelf in front of him. he swallowed hard when caleb shuffled closer, he could hear the music blaring from the headphones the man shouldn't have had in his ears.

isaiah could see him shaking his head and mumbling to the music, his face starting to heat up and he froze. caleb danced down the rest of the aisle until he turned out, walking into the rest of the store. isaiah shook his head to himself as he turned back to the shelf.

diego giggled at he looked up at jordan, the taller man leaning over the services desk. "aren't you supposed to be working go away..." diego whined playfully, "trying" to push jordan away from him. the darker man laughed leaning closer to grab the pens that rested in the holder, dumping the onto the desk as the boy gasped.

"Jordannnn!!!" his little voice echoed thru the front of the store.

"Ugh, you can heard diego being a pick-me from all the way over here." stokeley said in disgust as he rested against the stepladder, omar shook his head. " you know he gotta crush on jordan, he be sayin that in the group chat but nobody cares." he shook his head again, scrolling thru the messages from yesterday's shift. stokeley couldn't care less about that damn "worker's chat" jarad put together, closing his eyes as he rested against that same stepladder.

"jahmier, you don't have to train robb, i'm just asking you—"

"don't ask me shit I told you i ain't training shit jarad you ain't even gon pay me extra!" jahmier squawked, poor thing saying the same variation of sentences the whole store had been hearing.
jay ducked his head in the doorway with a laughable expression. "ayo...the whole store can hear this shit bruh. what we doin' in here?" robb busted out laughing after jahmier turned around ready to start yelling again.