Crazy In Love [Part 4]

Jungkook: "Hey Hoseok hyung!! jungkook hugged hobi
Hoseok: "Hey Jungkook-ssi how are you?" Jungkook: "I am great actually and excited of course." When he said that he glanced at me. Jungkook: "And hey Jimin are you ready?" Ready for what?" Jungkook: "Ready to party of course." Jimin: "I guess?"
Jungkook: "Alright let's go inside then, he dragged me and Hoseok inside. Yoongi saw us and greeted us and hugged Hoseok and spoke a bit with him and then left with Yoongi saying goodbye to both of us leaving me with JUNGKOOK.

Jungkook: "What you wanna do Chim?" Chim? Is that what he calls me? Jimin: "Um i don't know I wanna walk around first and greet people." Jungkook: "Sure." after i left him i noticed someone following me the whole time behind me, i turned around and bumped into his chest and apologized. Man: "Don't worry, Chim." The moment he said Chim i looked up and saw Jungkook looking down at me. Jimin: "Jungkook why are you following me?" Jungkook: "I'm sorry, i'm just really bored i want to talk to someone you know." Then we heard someone yelling: LET'S PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE + TRUTH OR DARE.
and everyone cheered.
Jungkook: "Jimin let's play the game."
Jimin: "Finee.."

We all sat down in a circle it was very big tho there are many people here.
Namjoon: I will spin first. He spins the bottle very hard and it landed on Yoongi. Yoongi: "God damn why always me?"
Namjoon: "Truth or Dare?"
Yoongi: "Since i'm first I will do Truth."
Namjoon: "Do you have feelings for Hoseok?"
Yoongi: "Uh..I-I do.." Hoseok looked at Yoongi and smiled
Namjoon: "Okay that's fixed it's your turn Yoongi." Yoongi spins the bottle and it lands on Lisa
Yoongi: Truth or Dare? Lisa: Dare..
Yoongi: I dare you to kiss the person on your right. I looked at the person on her right and my eyes almost fell out.
Jungkook?? Lisa looked at Jungkook and said: "Bro I'm not kissing you on the lips." and i was relieved 😅 Wait but why was i relieved? She kissed his left cheek and Jungkook looks at me. Lisa: "Okay my turn." she spins the bottle and it landed on me I sighed
Lisa: "Truth or-
Jimin: Dare. I said sternly
Lisa: Oooh i like that I wonder if you can keep that look after what i'm about to say." she smirked
Lisa: I dare you to fuck Jungkook in that bedroom right there she pointed at a door. I literally dropped my smirk into a shock and looked at Jungkook,  he was smirking and stood up walking towards me grabbing my hand into that bedroom.