。・:*:・゚★ 𝑹 𝒀 𝑼 𝒁 𝑨 𝑲 𝑰 . . . .

WATARI . . . 
NOW I WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD
A LITTLE BIT LONGER. 

MISA-SAN, TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY
OR I'LL KICK YOU . . . . 

L (also known as ryuzaki) is regarded as the most brilliant detective worldwide. he has been solving complex cases from the age of eight years old, upon being waken in by watari at whammy's house, an orphanage for gifted children. upon hearing about the elusive kira case, L decides to take it on immediately, quickly growing obsessed. 

almost from the start, L suspects light yagami of being kira, and devises a plan to eventually reveal himself as L to light prior to assigning him to the remaining task force to keep a close eye on him. L is nothing but honest about his suspicions of light, though light repeatedly denies the accusation and attempts to prove himself innocent. 

over time, the two grow significantly close, presumably over their shared superior intellect. on more than one occasion, L refers to light as the first friend he has ever had, despite his lingering suspicions of light's guilt.

THEY SEEK FRIENDSHIP EVEN THOUGH THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO LOVE. IF I WERE TO ENCOUNTER SUCH A MONSTER, I WOULD LIKELY BE EATEN BY IT. BECAUSE IN TRUTH, I AM THAT MONSTER. 

it is frequently shown that L has very little comprehension of emotional matters, preferring to immerse himself in his cases, which he references as a hobby, not a desire driven by a sense of justice - proven by the fact that he only takes cases that pique his interest. he has a bit of an obsession with winning, most obviously displayed in his battle against kira and how he trains two successors, near and mello, to pursue the kira case in the event of his death.

he is known for being reclusive, keeping his identity secret to the vast majority of the world to keep himself safe while continuing to solve previously impossible cases. he also puts very little thought in his appearance, usually wearing a plain white shirt, along with faded denim jeans and an appalling lack of shoes (including while outside).

but perhaps his most prominent oddity is his penchant for sweets - especially cakes, and an overwhelming amount of sugar cubes in his coffee. L has a strong distaste for savory foods, and is commonly seen snacking on various sweets while working on the kira case. he's quite protective over his food, but does offer light cake on one rare occasion. a miracle.

I DON'T PLAY FAIR. I AM A DISHONEST, CHEATING HUMAN BEING WHO HATES LOSING. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

。・:*:・゚★  official l lawliet anon. anime + manga-based, with influences from the film series && the novels. humanized. established in april 2020. selective. lawlight-friendly. visages: misc. loved (penned) by jeanette.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━