Chapter 5

A/N:

I sincerely request everyone to stay home and be safe. All of us are in a dire situation and it is really sad to see so many lives struggling because of this pandemic. It is not just the economies that are dropping but also the lives of those who are affected. We should take this seriously and practice proper hygiene as well.

The least we can do is stay home and not become a vector to this virus.

I understand very well that it is hard to stay home all the time. But let us also remember the fact that we are protecting our loved ones and ourselves from great danger.

Now enough of that rant! I just wanted to get that out of my system 🙈

Here is the next chapter! I hope you all enjoy it!

Sentences in Italics are [Y/N]'s thoughts.

GLOSSARY:

Kocho-sensei - The principal

***************************************************8

Your POV:

History? First thing in the morning? NOOOOO!

A few minutes passed, and I noticed that Kuroo suddenly tore a small piece of paper from his notebook. He started to write something on that, while I pretended not to notice him doing that.

Passing notes, why? What are we? Kids?

His arm reached over to my desk. He secretly dropped a folded piece of paper onto my notebook when the sensei wasn't looking. I was curious to see what he had written in it. But no. I cannot continue to talk to him through notes! If I continued with this, I might start to like it than I already have. And it's only been a day since I've met him.

I turned to give him a look, a few seconds after the sensei again turned to the board as I mouthed a "No". He spontaneously brought both his hands near his chest whispering, "Please?!!!" whilst he batted his eyelashes like a drama queen. What is he doing? OH MY GOD!!!!!!

I turned my face away from him instinctively, facing the board to continue to listen to the lecture. He kept making small brief noises to get my attention, which earned him a knock at the back of his head by Yaku-san, to which I giggled.

The sensei noticed that I wasn't paying attention. She called out my name, and I responded, "Yes, Sensei", after I stood up from my seat.

"List down a few characteristics of Adolf Hitler.", she quizzed me with a judging look on her face.

"Hysteric, Narcissistic, Anti-social and Ambitious", I answered with a confident smile.

"What was I teachi-"

"We were discussing our country's relationship with the Germans, the onset of World war I, the factors that led to world war II and the characteristics of Adolf Hitler is an out of the textbook question but the question still bears relevance to topics discussed." I interrupted our sensei before she could pass her judgment upon me.

She chuckled and heaved a sigh, "I'm impressed, you may sit." She replied with a smile.

I really did not pay much attention to class, but I was always attentive enough to know what was happening around me. My pride would not let me sleep, if I allowed myself to be embarrassed in front of the whole class or any other situation, I might be in. I had to be right. It was my toxic trait.

The class was soon over and the sensei left the class as she glanced a smile over to me. Damn, I had made an impression huh?

Soon enough, I heard whispers all around me. Kuroo and Yaku-san were appalled and had gone speechless. They looked at each other and then at me, stunned. I smiled at them, I must say, I enjoyed that look on their faces.