First-ever TAGGED!

1. Favourite colour.

Honestly, this is a hard one because I love all da colours. But if I have to pick it would be lavender or any pastel colour.

2. Favourite Kids show.

I have a feeling that most people that are younger than me here are not going to get this one but anyway. I always really like Phineas and Ferb, with Ferb, Perry, and Dr. Doofensmirtz being my favourite characters.

3. Favourite book.

I love Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard sooooo much. Hearth is such a cinnamon roll!!! And Blitzen is my spirit animal!!

4. Favourite Tv show.

Toss-up Between Dirk Gently's holistic detective agency and The Vicar of Dibley(Yeesh that's an old one. also it's not the most appropriate. haha Ya.....).

5. Country.

Canada eh! I love Canada although I think it would be really cool to live in Europe.

6. Single pringle or no.

Lol no, actually kinda funny as soon as I obtained my boyfriend(That I have had a crush on since I was 11 and it turns out he has actually liked me longer than that And then last year asked me out:)) All of my friends that had boyfriends or girlfriends all broke up, I found this out the day that I told them that I had a boyfriend.

7.Favourite song.

Shampoo bottles- Peach Pit

House of gold- Twentyone pilots

8. Most plentiful books in my Wattpad library.

The amount of Marvel and sherlock fanfic that I have makes me look a little obsessive.

9. Favourite thing to do In my spare time.

Toss up between 1. staring at the ceiling doing absolutely nothing as the hours of my life slowly tick away. and 2. Drawing and writing. 

10. People I would like to tag.

@texaschild19

@Marella_Redek_KOTLC

@harrypotternerd45

@MomoEarth

@clatoforever5

Have fun peeps!