20. THE GUILT IN PLEASURE - ✭LUKE✭

He shoves me face down onto the bed forcefully growling out, "just remember, you asked for it." Yes, yes I did.

Denver grabs the waist of my pants and jerks them down, relieving me of them. I wince when I feel his rough hand give my back side a hard smack. He kneads the skin there before giving me another one. I close my eyes tightly thinking about how much he reminds me of Mal. He reminds me so much of her it almost hurts. Because just thinking about Mal, even the least bit right now, hurts.

Everything revolving around her and I is just painful. My world feels completely out of control because Scott had told me that for years he'd been sleeping with Malyssa. He'd taught her everything she knows, all of the dirty things we did together had come from that man. The absolute betrayal I had felt burrowed itself deep within my chest, deep within my soul.

I hadn't believed him at first because I hadn't wanted to. Then he spoke about specific things he'd done to her. Some of those same things we'd done together. I'd loved doing all of those things with her, well, having them done to me. When he told me how she was his absolute favorite because she was the most sexy and powerful female he'd ever met, I couldn't help but throw a swing.

We'd fought for almost an hour. We'd fought until both of us were exhausted and beaten bloody. Scott was just laughing like a mad man the entire time, saying things to goad my anger. It had worked like a charm. I lost all of my control. All of it. Lucas Warner the Third, control freak, had lost it all to a man he loathed more than anything.

So, right about now, since I already feel more degraded than I ever have in my entire life, I just want to be taken. I normally had Malyssa to be the one mending me back together by sexually dominating me. That wasn't an option right now. I don't know if it ever would be again after what Scott had told me.

"Luke?" I'm pulled out of my dark thoughts. "Are you alright?"

I look over my shoulder saying, "never better." That was the biggest fucking lie in the universe because I'm actually doing quite fucking shit.

"You know, I'm not sure if we should do this." I scrunch my eyebrows together because I need this. "Luke, I don't want to hurt you." Jokes on you, I thoroughly enjoy pain. That's definitely not how I'm going to respond though.

I flip over, looking over his completely naked form. "There's lube in the bag." I nod over to the black bag on my desk. When he quirks a brow I add, "I have a big dick. It's useful to have lubricant around when I think I'm going to be using it."

"So, even though you knew Malyssa and I were together, you still thought there was a chance you were going to fuck?" He rummages around in the bag until he pulls it out. "And, apparently, you even brought a bag full of kink."

"I don't think you understand." I glare at him because the last thing I want to talk about is Mal right now. "There's never a time when the two of us have stayed in close proximity to one another and have been able to keep our hands off of each other. We fuck. It's just what we do." He gives me an odd look, one I can't decipher nor do I really care to. "Now, speaking of fucking, are we going to?"

"You asked for it. So yes, I'm going to fuck you." He walks over to me and as he does so he lubes himself up. Once he reaches the bed he grabs both of my legs, jerking me to the edge of the bed. "How do you want to do this?"

"You tell me. You're the one familiar with sleeping with other men." That makes him smirk and make a finger gesture for me to flip over. I comply with his demand, propped doggy-style on the edge of the bed. "You're sure about this?" He asked, aligned with backside. I can feel the tip of him pressed right against me, ready to enter me.