chapter 2

"Omg, omg I can't believe we're in America "  Marcela said hyped

"We get it your excited "max replied with a bored expression

We had been on this delliema for over a year and the half, marcela had always dreamed of going to america her  entire life , I think she said something about going to her dream school, I wasn't really listening but Leaving  Mexico is one of the best thing that has happened to me I was  an Italian velenzuelan by nationality but got the chance to live in Mexico .while max I didn't really know why she wanted to come cause I pretty sure she wasn't interested in school cause she always talked about dropping out I stared at her as she used her pointer finger to  tap on her  luggage, she always did that when she was scared, she didn't like talking about her feelings but me being the observant creep I am noticed it. But something told me that max came for something else.

Marcela stood there grinning like a kid who doesn't know what ice cream flavour to pick.

" Do u think she's running late "

Marcela said with a worried expression

" Hope she doesn't come" max murmured as she rolls her eyes

" Max , your just being a major bitchy you know " Marcela said as she crosse- s   her arm over her chest.

" Ohh wow !! So the innocent puppy curses who could have thought, those scars didn't mute after all"

"Max what the hell " I wisper  yell at max who only shurgged .

"She got what she asked for "

I walked over to Marcela who only looked at max with a blank expression I could see the tears that wanted to pour but I held her close as she used her sweater to wipe them  and tucked her fallen strands of hair behind her ear.

"You okay " I wispered.

She nodded as my grip from her petit frame loosened.

Just then a man with a suit came towards us, he had strands of gray hair  .

"Good  afternoon ladies you must be Grace , Marcela and max it nice to meet you, am Mr  Lockhart and the    
Cheffeur  to Mrs carpentar so please follow me "

We all nodded  as we followed him we stopped in front of a black SUV judging from the cheffeur and really shiny SUV Mrs carpentar was loaded 

A woman stepped out, she had a huge smile on her face. For a lady in her forties she looked pretty young, she had shoulder length straight blond hair and she was tall basically my height and had slim figure. she wore Palazzo pants and an off shoulder dress with short hills and pulled off the look with her shades .

" Hi ladies , so how your flight "

Marcela waved feeling shy, max stayed quiet looking at any thing but Mrs carpentar while I waved with a small smile.

" So are you guys ready to go to your new home , you guys are going to enjoy  LA it beautiful here "

We nodded as we all hoped into the car as the cheffeur carried our luggages into the car .

***************************************

" Welcome home "

        Mrs carpentar said as we drove through the iron gates this wasn't a house it was a mansion it was beautiful and was covered  with glass .

He got out of the car and grabbed our luggages that wear waiting for us with patience .

I couldn't help but smile as I saw Marcela mood had brighten up.