clingy-mp

------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------y/n pov

y/n pov

I sat on the couch wating for mattia to come home.He was at work like always.

I hear key twist in the key hole and pushed the door open. Mattia?. I ask

"Hey". He said as he sat on the other couch.

I got up and sat next to him."Do you wanna cuddle?" I ask,his eyes fixed on the TV screen.

"Not now y/n, I'm trying to watch the soccer game."He told me.

"Ok." I mumbled.

Later

We sat in bed quietly. Mattia was on his phone and ignoring me as usual.
"Mattia, you aren't even doing anything so now can we cuddle?." I ask him politely .

"Seriously y/n. It's like 1 in the morning.Im tired.He said turning off his phone.

Wow ok...That was just mean

I woke up to bright lights shining in my eyes.Mattia was already at work and I didn't get to say goodbye or anything.

So I dialed in his phone number.It ringed for a few seconds befor I heard him."Hello

"Hi" I say.I hear him sigh."Seriously! I'm at work leave me alone!."Its like the only time of the day I when I dont have to put up with you!"

I could feel tears brimming my eyes."I just"-
I began."no stop being an annoying clingy girlfriend"."Dont call me at work".He practically yelled.

Tears were streaming down my face at this point.All I can do is hang up

I run up to our room and pull out a suitcase from under the bed,I put my clothes into it.

Then I went to my parents I didn't bother to leave a note or anything.

Mattia's pov
What have I done...."I say trying to hold back tears.Ignored her,called her called her a clingy girlfriend,told her to leave me alone.I didn't even cuddle with her.

How is cuddling clingy?When two people date that what they do.

I bury my face in my hands and cry

Later that day
I went home home to a empty house. Y/n? I called out I called out "baby where are you?" There was nothing no note then I realised

she was gone.........