Chapter 20: A Powerpoint?

Lisa's POV

After interrogating Nayeon I made my way to the next class. The class I have with Jennie.

I planned my timing beforehand to gather all my information to clear my name by today. After I force her to listen to me this period we will go back to what we were before. And this holiday I plan to make her fully mine. No more fuckboi Lisa bullshit (except for my slightly dicky attitude because that turns Jennie on).

I rush into the classroom and surprisingly the teacher and most students aren't here yet. I take my seat and take out my evidence. I pull out my laptop and open my folder of weapons. Ever since my father had introduced me to the business scene, he taught me to open a folder of every incriminating evidence you have against someone. Of course being a petty asshole teenager I was, I have made a folder filled with information about people who have ever tried to cross me, and maybe some business enemies my family has.

However now I'm using it to prove to Jennie that I have not been a lying cheating asshole all along and that I've kept my part of the deal and stayed loyal to her. The folder included screenshots of my conversations with girls I used to regularly sleep with, and they all contained proof that I haven't been talking to them for 3 months.

I have voice recordings of witnesses that saw me being basically being dragged by Jinha and even a security camera video.

But most importantly I have the voice recording of Nayeon admitting that she had sold LSP to Jinha, although there's no proof that she used it on me I have proof that she had previously tried to drug a teacher before, how I know? She once tried to brag to me about it before when she first started texting me. I'm sure this will sway Jennie for now, I can get definitive evidence on Jinha next time.

Fuck! She's coming she's coming. I look into my laptop instead of looking at her so she won't know I'm up to something. The past week we have not been talking this class has been absolute torture, but I'm about to fix that right now.

We sat in silence for a while as the teacher was giving us holiday homework. I chose this period to tell her everything because I know our teacher won't be teaching anything new today. I should have at least 30 minutes to talk to her after he stops explaining and gives us free time to start our work.

My heart starts beating when the teacher reaches the end of his explanation, it also doesn't help that I feel Jennie occasionally shifting her eyes to my laptop.

"Okay class, I want to see you all using this time effectively and start on your homework, this is your last year so make every second count. And please keep your voices to a minimum," he said lazily before sitting down to do his work on his computer.

And I gathered all my courage to turn around to look at Jennie.

"Jennie please listen to me for just 10 minutes please." I begged her turning my laptop. Her cute face was shocked for a second that I spoke to her, before her face turned cold as ice.

"Why don't you ask Jinha for 10 minutes instead? She can a lot more than I can in 10 minutes," she didn't say it with anger or in spite she just said it with no emotion and that's honestly worst. It's like she really doesn't care about me anymore. But that isn't going to stop me.

"Please Jennie just 10 minutes of your time," I begged again. I looked into her eyes so she can see the sincerity behind my words. I really want to make it up to you.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before she replied, "10 minutes that's it,"

I smiled in glee and opened my powerpoint. Yes I am that extra. I need this to work.

"Are you messing with me Lisa? A powerpoint?" she scoffed at me and rolled her eyes.

"No no no Jennie you said 10 minutes. Just watch please," I gave her a gentle smile to show her that I'm still serious about this, and serious about us.

Then I started explaining everything. I showed her all the screenshots of conversations I had. From the security camera footage to the voice recording of Nayeon and I. And I watched as the ice on her face finally defrosted, but still no smile.

"So Jennie, eventhough I have no definite proof that Jinha had drugged me, or you might even think that I have fabricated all the information, I hope you disregard everything and believe me that I am genuine about you. I have slept with many girls I'm not proud of that, so it's okay if you don't think I'm worth it, I know you deser-"

Before I could finish my sentence she slowly placed a small kiss on my lips.

"What took you so long Lisa?" she whispered against my lips. My brain is officially fried. Smelling her so close to me made my body crave her like never before.

"What do you mean?" I asked still in a state of shock.

"Don't worry, never mind, I believe you," she gave me a small smile.

"Really?" I probably look like an idiot right now.

"Yeah," she giggled at me and pushed me away. "You look like an idiot,"

And asshole Lisa came back, "About time you come around," I poked her back, teasing her. Although she seemed offended at me she still had a pretty smile on her face.

"What do you mean 'about time I come around', in case you forgot I truly cared about you, and you just got yourself almost fucking someone else on our night," she animatedly threw her arms around. But I wasn't focusing on that, her words of caring about me swam through my mind.

"What's with the past tense? I still truly care about you. I was the one who thought I was having the best night of my life, with you, only to find out that some stupid bitch-whore was ontop of me and and then I lost you anyway. How fucked up do you think that was? You didn't even hear me out when I was tricked," I fought back with a little frustration, because it is true. It was scary, I have never tried so hard to do something before when I was collecting the proof to explain to her and I wasn't even sure if she was willing to hear me out.

"Well then I'm sorry for that. But to be fair, why would Jinha even do something like that? Because this would require some planning to execute, is she really that desperate for you?" she titled her head and stared at me for my answer. Hell, she looks hot mad.

"She's jealous of course," I answered.

"Jealous of what? It wasn't like we were dating or even having sex for that matter." she eyed me for my answer. My mind went back to the time where I accidentally moaned out Jennie's name while I was fucking Jinha. Wow in a way this whole situation is my fault. That was a dick move of me, but it's over now I got her payback.

"I don't know, why don't you ask her?" I folded my arms across my chest. My eyes danced along her body and I couldn't help but smirk. It's been so long since I can really look at her up-close.

"You're unbelievable, Lisa. My eyes are up here," she sounded angry again but I know she's actually enjoying this little banter. I missed this.

"We wasted too much time, I want to spend the holiday with you," I took a strand of her hair in my hand and twirled it around my fingers. I always want her close to me.

"I'm going to be with my family Lisa, and you're going to be in Thailand," she looked at my hand playing with her hair and she seemed to enjoy it.

"No I'll be spending time with Chaeng's family in Korea, we can always sneak out of the house to meet each other Jennie," I pleaded her. I didn't spend hours of time to get her back to not be able to spend time with her.

Fuck our families. Father is going to be outraged if he knew what's going on between us, but right now all that's on my mind is her soft hair in my fingers and her answer.

"okay,"

---

A short one but an update nonetheless

Because of quarantine I've been writing so yay!