Home

Connor's POV

The first thing I realize when I climb into my car to start driving back home is how much crap my passenger side has accumulated.  I'm not usually a messy person. Oh well. Add that  to the to-do list.

As I'm driving, I station-surf until I find a good song to jam out to. It's not a long drive to my house, so I only get through a couple songs until I pull up into the driveway.

I am so excited to have Kass move in. She's one of my closest friends outside of o2l. I remember so clearly coming home the day I met her.

I walk through the front door of the house.

"Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? You left this morning to get coffee and you're just coming home now at 6? Why weren't you answering your phone?" Ricky interrogates me. I move to the kitchen to get food. I don't answer his questions right away, which forces Ricky to say, "Connor!" to get my attention. He snaps his fingers in front of my face. 

"Hey, calm down. I did go out to get coffee, but I met someone there and we got to talking. Sorry if I got you worried."

Ricky just stares at me, bewildered. "You mean to tell me that you actually got a girl?!"

When he sees the somewhat hurt expression on my face, he goes, "Nah, I'm just kidding. Congrats dude. What's her name?"

"First of all, even though she is a girl, Kassidy is just a friend. We just had a lot in common so we had a lot to talk about. I gave her my number..." I see Ricky go "ooooh", "to just hang out. She seemed really nice so I told her we should hang out soon. But not a date."

"Whatever, sure sounds like you like her though."

I'm the last of the three cars to get here, so I park the car and open the hatch up. Kass and the guys come out of the house and meet me at my car. I guess she wants to start moving in right away. This might be a problem, since the guys and I have a suprise party planned for later tonight. Its just gonna be us o2l guys that live here plus Trevor and Sam and Kian's girlfriend, but still, its a party.

I know Kass will do a room tour for her weekly video, but what do I want to do? Its Wednesday, I've got time to think about it.

JC, Kian, Ricky, and I are carrying box by box in. There's some small furniture, too. Our spare room will now be Kass's room. For now, we're just piling all the boxes into one corner of the room. There's a bed already here, so Kass sold her old one, along with a bunch of other furniture she wouldn't need.

As the last box is set down, I realize how hungry I am. All my mind is saying now is FOOD, FOOD, FOOD. 

"We should get lunch somewhere," I say to everyone.

"Yeah, I'm starving,"  Ricky replies. 

"Me too," JC adds.

"Only if I get to choose where," Kian pipes up.

"Sure, I'll meet you guys out at the car, I'm just gonna set up one little thing. It won't take long," Kass tells us, and we all head out the door besides her. 

I pause and hold back for a second, while the guys head outside, arguing over where to eat. 

"Hey, you might wanna hurry up and get your vote in on where we're eating or else they'll choose like Chinese or something," she makes a sour face and I laugh because of how much Kass hates Chinese food.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask her as she lifts something out of a box she told us to set aside from the rest. I notice the picture I saw earlier today on the nightstand already.