A second Hanako?

It was y/n's day off from cleaning duty and she had no idea what to do so she just wondered around the school. In the corridors she saw a boy with black hair.
Is that hanako? What is he doing here? Nonetheless less y/n was happy to see him.

"Hanako" I cried while running up to him.
Hanako turned around. "You know amane as well?" He smiled.

He looked just like him. Was hanako playing a prank? And who was this amane he had just mentioned.
"Who are you?"

"Amane didnt tell you? I'm his little brother Tsukasa."

So this was the person I saw on the roof the other day? So I really wasnt seeing hanako everywhere.
A thought came to my mind. Maybe I can learn more about hanako or amane from Tsukasa.

He talked a lot about hanako, and I learnt alot. About his past  how hanako was different from how he actually was. But he didnt tell me everything.
It was fun talking to Tsukasa. He was quite different from hanako.but he had his own qualities that made him seem charming.

Although they looked identical you could differentiate between them from their looks. Tukasa had a black seal on his right cheek and had little fangs that were visible when he would smile. He also did not wear the old school uniform like hanako did.

A few moment later I had learnt how horrifying he could be.

We were talking about hanako. When he suddenly flew away. "Hey wait tsukasa where are you going" I ran after him only to see him turn a pink haired boy into a monster. Tsukasa eyes were dark. My heart started pounding with fear and I ran away.

At night I laid on my bed thinking about the boy i had just met and his brother. Maybe I'll meet Tsukasa again sometime.