15

The two woke up pretty late. They decided that it would be best for them to stay home then to be messed with at school. Changbins parents left for work early, so it was just the two. It was 11 in the morning and the couple were currently cuddling in bed while watching a movie. The younger had changbins arm around him and he was playing with his fingers. Every few seconds the younger would look up at his boyfriend who was focused on the movie. Changbin has noticed it a few minutes in and ignored it at first but then decided to acknowledge it.

"What are you doing Lix?" The elder asked when the younger looked at him.

"I honestly don't know." Felix giggles and looked at the movie. Changbin smiled and laid the boy down on his back then got on top of him. The red haired boy looked up into his boyfriends eyes with a smile. The two didn't waist anytime and connected their lips. They kissed softly for a few minutes before they pulled apart for air. As Felix was trying to catch his breathe, Changbin moved to the boys neck and left soft kisses all over it. The soft kisses turned to long ones and Felix was quietly moaning as his boyfriend gave him hickeys. Liking the feeling his boyfriend was giving him, Felix took his shirt off giving Changbin more room to mark him. The elder started to kiss the boys jawline then made his way down to his neck, then collarbone, then chest, then his stomach. The dark haired boy sucked every now and then causing the younger to moan softly. The sounds coming from Felix' mouth satisfied the elders ears causing him to continue with his mouth.

After marking almost every part of Felix' torso, Changbin started to grind down on the boy softly. Felix moves his arms around the elders neck and moaned quietly as he felt his boyfriend grow hard on him. The feeling of his boyfriends hard dick pressing against his made Felix hard as well. The two were both letting out soft moans as the pushed their bodies together. It felt so good for them both but Felix wanted more.

"Changbin?" The boy started to say once he looked into the elders lust filled eyes.

"What lixie?" The elder replied as he continued to grind on the boys hard on.

"Can you please fuck me?" The boys face got red as he asked the question.

"Of course Lix." The elder smirked as he stopped grinding and gave the boy a deep kiss.

———————————-
A/N
Idk if I should write out a smut for the next chapter or not. Do you guys want one or not?
-E

𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें