y/n tom

next chapter for she!

y/n sat watching one cat that you have had your eyes on for quite a while. willow moan, only today was she not occupied so you stood to go get her but you felt something touch your sheath and your dick peeked out. you turned to see little pussy, she grinned at you. "wanna?" she purred, you blushed and nodded. she crouched down grabbing your dick until it was full size and sucking on it slowly her teeth running against it then she speeded up sucking on it bobbing her head back and forth. you got turned on and moaned then grabbed her head making her suck full speed and deep throat it. you pushed her down and positioned your dick at her tail hole ramming it in and thrusting fast. she yelped softly at first as you thrusted into her tight tail hole but then she got used to it moaning your name and she herself thrusted her hips swiftly so you went full speed on her and closed your eyes imaging willow moan. little pussy moaned in pleasure loudly catching the clans attention or some of it but they soon looked away. you rammed into her g-spot many multiple times and she squirted out cum reaching her climax.   but you hadn't so you rammed into her g-spot repeatively then cummed pulling out. you opened your eyes and looked at little pussy and smiled. "maybe we can do that again sometime" you looked across the clearing to loud yowls of pleasure as cow length pounded into willow moan like it was the last time he ever would.

wip!