Traffic jam

"Why are we stopped?" I ask my mother as the car stopped driving and she sighed.

"Open your lazy eyes and look around." She commented to me and so I did.

"Wow." I say as all the cars around us stopped and then I realized that there was a traffic jam.

I laugh breathlessly, this never happened to me before.

Back in London I always took the train or metro. My mom used a car, but I never did.

I never saw so much cars at the same time so close to each other.

"You don't seem so annoyed, Hun." My mother smiled and looked my way.

I look at her in the front seat with a smile.

"I ain't annoyed." I look back out the window. "Its so beautiful." I put my hand on the glass and breathe unto it.

"Maybe you should open the roof and look around." She offered with a smile.

"But, what if we start driving again?" I ask concerned, not that I ever have to be with my beautiful mother.

"Oh Hun," she looked outside to the cars. "This will lest for a while." She assured me and I nod enthusiastically.

I click my buckle open and reach up to open the roof of the car.

It opened slowly and the warm wind was getting in side the car.

I stand up slowly and the sun shines in my eyes.

After a while flickering my eyes I see hundreds of cars in front of me. Maybe thousands.

I turn around slowly and see behind our car as much cars as in front of us.

"There is no ending." I announced with a childish feeling.

"I know Baby." She laughed back.

"There are a bazillion cars here Mom!" I smile and laugh and giggle and make happy noises.

"You are totally not over reacting Hun." She said sarcastically.

"I know." I say more to myself, not really paying attention to my own words.

The world was looking so bloody big from here.

The day light reflecting on the different types of cars was amazing.

"Mom. mommy its so beautiful. Whats happening? Are we ever getting out of here?" I ask in wonder and she laughed.

"Its okay Isaac. We're getting out eventually." I answered with a 'O'.

I'm not sure if I want to get out.

It was so beautiful. It was so peaceful.

I sigh softly and look around for one last time.

Then I decided to go back down and sit back after kissing my mom on her cheek.

"I want to have the roof open for some fresh air." I announced and my mother nodded.

"S' okay." She smiled and turned the radio on.

I sat relaxed in my chair, pull my coat of, take of those shoes and grabbed my homework out my bag.

Something I should have done a long time ago.

Okay we start with Spanish and maybe later math.

"What ya doin'?" My mother faked my accent with a grin on her face.

She was American after all and my dad was English. He died in a car accident with my little sister Sasha. That was 4 years ago. Making a long story short: I got depressed my mother was stressed. I got almost over it and the last step is stepping out the place of hurt.